Date

Re: [germany-wg] REMINDER: OpenChain Automation Case Study in one hour 09:00 UTC / 10:00 CET / 17:00 CST / 18:00 KST + JST.

Our automation case study starts now.

On Dec 8, 2021, at 17:01, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

A reminder that our case study takes place in one hour.

On Dec 6, 2021, at 19:33, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Dear All

Due to a high level of interest in our automation case-study focus on a virtual supply chain we are going to do a little adjustment in our final webinar before the Open Compliance Summit.

Part #6 will expand on the supply chain discussion from last time. Then after the Open Compliance Summit we will continue the case study in January with the Facebook case study, information about online services around ScanCode, and more.

All welcome. No registration.

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4377592799# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,4377592799# US (Chicago)

Confirm your timezone: 09:00 UTC / 10:00 CET / 17:00 CST / 18:00 KST + JST.

[...]

A reminder that the Open Compliance Summit is next week (16th December)

A reminder that the Open Compliance Summit is next week (16th December).

This is an exclusive event for Linux Foundation members and select invitees that provides an excellent opportunity for organizations to share knowledge around open source compliance. Attendance is limited to ensure ease of networking and collaboration.

We have a schedule covering all the key topics of 2021, from standards to automation, and some great practical case studies:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-compliance-summit/program/schedule/

You can request an invitation here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-compliance-summit/register/

Places are limited. This is an event under Chatham House Rule and will not be rebroadcast.

We decided to keep costs minimal and just cover the virtual platform. It is $20 USD for a ticket. 20% off for LF Members, so $16 USD.

OpenChain China Work Group Meeting 2021-12-08 10:00 CST

The OpenChain Project, in collaboration with our local community and our friends in policy and standards institutes, will host the final China meeting of the year at 10:00 China Standard Time tomorrow.

All welcome!

Re: OpenChain Automation Case Study #6 2021 -12-08 (Wednesday) at 09:00 UTC / 10:00 CET / 17:00 CST / 18:00 KST + JST.

A reminder that we have our 6th (and final part for 2021) of the automation case study tomorrow.

We look forward to seeing you on 2021-12-08 (Wednesday) at 09:00 UTC / 10:00 CET / 17:00 CST / 18:00 KST + JST.

We will dig further into supply chain management with SBOMs. The goal is to ensure that every company, everywhere will have a confident starting point for rolling out solutions that work for manual and automated review.

On Dec 6, 2021, at 19:33, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Dear All

Due to a high level of interest in our automation case-study focus on a virtual supply chain we are going to do a little adjustment in our final webinar before the Open Compliance Summit.

Part #6 will expand on the supply chain discussion from last time. Then after the Open Compliance Summit we will continue the case study in January with the Facebook case study, information about online services around ScanCode, and more.

All welcome. No registration.

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4377592799# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,4377592799# US (Chicago)

Confirm your timezone: 09:00 UTC / 10:00 CET / 17:00 CST / 18:00 KST + JST.

Re: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar 2021 -12-07 (Tomorrow) 14:00 UTC (07:00 PDT / 15:00 CET / 22:00 CST / 23:00 JST)

Apologies. Timing was incorrect on this mail. Correct timing is on the global calendar.

On Dec 6, 2021, at 19:29, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Dear All

Our regular bi-weekly webinar this week will be focused on TODO Group. Ana, who is leading the coordination of our sister project, will join and run through the latest context for their work. Highly recommended for anyone thinking of creating a physical or virtual OSPO!

[...]

Re: Meanwhile in Korea… (Meeting 12 on 20th)

Haksung

Please pray that I can survive to the end of this game on December 20th...

<gather.town by Soim>

Re: Meanwhile in Korea… (Meeting 12 on 20th)

Norio Kobota

Wow, great. So interesting!

It would be interesting to hold an event as a competition like DEFCON.

You have 45 minutes to create a thirdpartynotices.txt file from these 3500 node packages.
Start!

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:03 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Image by Soim of the Korea Work Group...
I am not totally sure what our Korean Work Group is planning for the 12th meeting on the 20th but I suspect we may not be seeing all of them again.

Re: Meanwhile in Korea… (Meeting 12 on 20th)

Jeff Luszcz

You have 45 minutes to create a thirdpartynotices.txt file from these 3500 node packages.
Start!

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:03 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Image by Soim of the Korea Work Group...
I am not totally sure what our Korean Work Group is planning for the 12th meeting on the 20th but I suspect we may not be seeing all of them again.

Meanwhile in Korea… (Meeting 12 on 20th)

Image by Soim of the Korea Work Group...
I am not totally sure what our Korean Work Group is planning for the 12th meeting on the 20th but I suspect we may not be seeing all of them again.

Japan Work Group Advent Calendar 2021 Now Live!

Our annual Japan Work Group Advent Calendar is now underway. This is perhaps the largest annual community activity around our global project, with over 20 articles published by contributors from a wide range of companies. Posts often have English summaries, and this is a great way to check out some of the key Far Eastern news around OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230:2020. Huge thanks to Watanabe San, Fukuchi San, Owada San, and everyone else who makes this happen!
Learn more:

Re: DONE? - Introduction to Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC193)

OK! I will forward to the team :)

On Nov 26, 2021, at 14:33, Balakrishna Mukundaraj (MS/ECA5-XC) <Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Sure, we can do that. I forgot to mention thank you and everyone for getting it completed 😊

We can start working again once we get review point from them.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mukundaraj Balakrishna

Information co-ordination (RBEI/ECA5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6657-5938 | Mobile +91-96207-91838 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork

It seems like our Introduction to Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC193) course may be done:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1FA6GvYG7G-cQgSdAM610CjYQExwJW3xY%2Fedit%3Fpli%3D1%23&;data=04%7C01%7Cbalakrishna.mukundraj%40in.bosch.com%7Cf711c2d39d6f4b7aa6a008d9b0945fed%7C0ae51e1907c84e4bbb6d648ee58410f4%7C0%7C0%7C637734973574682076%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=loTOHYEObR5IzKByHCCJCbAtZUEC%2FJHWuRH6S4oBSU0%3D&amp;reserved=0

Shall we skip the weekly call today and send this material to LF Training for confirmation?

Re: DONE? - Introduction to Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC193)

Balakrishna Mukundaraj

[...]

Revision 1: OpenChain Self-Certification Questionnaire

Soft launch today of a new printable variant of our self-certification questionnaire. Seeking review and comments before sharing more widely next week:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Reference-Material/tree/master/Self-Certification-Questionnaire/Official/2.1/en

DONE? - Introduction to Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC193)

Hi Balakrishna

It seems like our Introduction to Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC193) course may be done:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FA6GvYG7G-cQgSdAM610CjYQExwJW3xY/edit?pli=1#

Shall we skip the weekly call today and send this material to LF Training for confirmation?

OpenChain Automation Case Study #5 - Running a Supply Chain using open source tooling + SPDX

Recording now available. Part #5 explores how SPDX ISO/IEC 5962 works as a Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) in the supply chain through existing open source tooling for open source compliance.
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/11/24/automation-case-study-5

Check out the entire case study here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/automation-case-study

Huge thanks to Maximilian Huber at TNG for running this webinar.

e: scoughlan@...

Global Work Group Meeting 2021-11-22 (Final Stage of Making Our New Playbook)

We completed most of the work on our new Playbook. This document is targeted for release on December 16th at the Open Compliance Summit.
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/11/23/global-work-group-meeting-2021-11-22

Education Work Team Meeting 2021-11-19

We finished all major work on the online training course. Check it out:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/11/22/education-work-team-meeting-2021-11-19

721 - 740 of 5043