From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: 21 July 2022 06:26
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain website updates

[External]

Hi Oliver

These have all been addressed. Thanks for catching these teething troubles.

The spec, FYI, is now available on the top-level menu under Get Certified. 👍

On Jul 18, 2022, at 18:14, Oliver Fendt <oliver.fendt@...> wrote:

Hi,

I took a brief look at the website, my points are:

image001.png

Klicking on Specification and Conformance guides, leads to

Klicking on “Online Certification Questionnaire, leads to https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Online-Self-Certification-Web-App/blob/master/LICENSE/

And klicking on Reference Material, leads to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Besides the “sorry” I would have expected to find there the documents and not the licenses.

To be honest I do have problems to find the specification and the link to the ISO document. I think that is “the” asset and it should be reachable very easily. I feel somehow fludded with tons of “show cases” but not pointed to the essential thing – The specification.

Ciao
Oliver