Date

OpenChain Monthly Call - First Tuesday - 2022-12-06 - FULL RECORDING

The most recent OpenChain Monthly Call focused on editing our license compliance specification (ISO/IEC 5230). We are currently in an edit cycle that will see an update prepared for end-2023 for potential 2024 release. In this call we touched on scope and definitions based on previously submitted issues. See the full recording here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2022/12/11/openchain-monthly-call-first-tuesday-2022-12-06-full-recording

REMINDER: OpenChain Public Policy Work Group Meeting - Today - 2022-12-12 @ 08:00 UTC (09:00 CET / 16:00 CST / 17:00 KST + JST)

Dear all

This is a reminder that the first OpenChain Public Policy Work Group meeting will take place today at 08:00 UTC (09:00 CET / 16:00 CST / 17:00 KST + JST).

The agenda for our first meeting will be:

(1) Introductions
(2) An overview of open source policy concerns in Europe and Asia
(3) Open discussion on next steps

Our second meeting will be scheduled around one month later at a timezone suitable for our colleagues in North America, and will be designed to capture their policy concerns as we head into 2023.

Join us at 08:00 UTC here:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

Check your timezone:
PDT United States Pacific UTC-07:00
UTC Coordinated Universal Time UTC
CET Central European Time UTC+01:00
IST India Standard Time UTC+05:30
CST China Standard Time UTC+08:00
KST Korea Standard Time UTC+09:00
JST Japan Standard Time UTC+09:00

Compare timezones:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Join via one tap mobile:
+86 10 8783 3177,,4377592799# Mainland China
+33 1 8699 5831,,4377592799# France
+49 69 7104 9922,,4377592799# Germany
+81 524 564 439,,4377592799# Japan
+82 2 3143 9612,,4377592799# Korea
+91 80 71 279 440,,4377592799# India
+886 (2) 7741 7473,,4377592799# Taiwan
+44 330 088 5830,,4377592799# UK
+13017158592,,4377592799# USA

Find your local country number:
https://zoom.us/u/awFnORNiA

e: scoughlan@...

OpenChain GM vacation period 16 Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023

Dear all

I will be out of office from COB December 15th 2022 Japanese time, and I will return OOB January 3rd 2023 Japanese time.

During this period I will not be checking my email. You can contact me at +81 (0) 80 4035 8083 for emergencies.

Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] External: Big Congratulations to the FOSSLight Team

박정숙

Wonderful news!
ETRI has been officially using FOSSLight as our open source compliance framework.
FOSSLight is very helpful to reduce our effort to build the related system. Useful tool. :-)
We, too, look forward to deep collaboration with many communities around the world.

Thank you Kyoungae!
and Thank you Shane for your supporting!
Have a good time in Japan!

Best regards,
Jeongsook.

박정숙 Jeongsook Park
오픈소스센터 / 담당
34129 대전시 유성구 가정로 218
Tel 042-860-5468 Mobile 010-8849-6513
Email  jungsp@...

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: Thursday, 1 December 2022 at 02:28
To: marc-etienne.vargenau@... <marc-etienne.vargenau@...>, jimmy.ahlberg@... <jimmy.ahlberg@...>, telco@... <telco@...>, main@... <main@...>, prasadiy@... <prasadiy@...>, king.gao@... <king.gao@...>

[External]

We are holding our regular morning telco meeting in a few hours. The team will work on the Telco SBOM specification, and all interested parties are invited to attend. Calendar invite attached.

OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning

Scheduled: Dec 1, 2022 9:00 to 10:00, UTC+1

Join us right here:

Re: REMINDER: OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning - 2022-12-01 08:00 UTC

Steve Kilbane

Wait, so it’s moved from 0700 UTC (8mins from now) to 0800 UTC (1h08 from now)?

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: Thursday, 1 December 2022 at 02:28
To: marc-etienne.vargenau@... <marc-etienne.vargenau@...>, jimmy.ahlberg@... <jimmy.ahlberg@...>, telco@... <telco@...>, main@... <main@...>, prasadiy@... <prasadiy@...>, king.gao@... <king.gao@...>

[External]

We are holding our regular morning telco meeting in a few hours. The team will work on the Telco SBOM specification, and all interested parties are invited to attend. Calendar invite attached.

OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning

Scheduled: Dec 1, 2022 9:00 to 10:00, UTC+1

Join us right here:

REMINDER: OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning - 2022-12-01 08:00 UTC

We are holding our regular morning telco meeting in a few hours. The team will work on the Telco SBOM specification, and all interested parties are invited to attend. Calendar invite attached.

OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning
Scheduled: Dec 1, 2022 9:00 to 10:00, UTC+1

Join us right here:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

Invitation: OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning @ Monthly from 09:00 to 10:00 on the first Thursday (CET) (main@lists.openchainproject.org)

OpenChain Telco Work Group Monthly Meeting - Morning
The Telco Work Group has a GitHub repo here and this is where the key work is recorded: https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/telco Right now the primary formal focus is on building a telco specificat

The Telco Work Group has a GitHub repo here and this is where the key work is recorded:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/telco
Right now the primary formal focus is on building a telco specification related to SBOM.

Join us at 08:00 UTC right here:
[...]

When

Monthly from 09:00 to 10:00 on the first Thursday (Central European Time - Paris)
RSVP for main@... for all events in this series

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email because you are an attendee on the event. To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP. Learn more

OpenChain Webinar #45 – Software Defined Vehicle Project

The 45th OpenChain webinar features a presentation about the Software Defined Vehicle Project by our colleague Michael Plagge at the Eclipse Foundation. You can expect a strategic overview of a widely applicable open source activity or approach, and in this webinar Michael also helps tie the activity into what we do in the OpenChain community.

Watch the full recording:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/11/29/webinar-45

Partner Webinar #6 – PwC

For our 6th partner webinar the team at PwC explains their services around ISO/IEC 5230, the international standard for open source license compliance, and their other activities around OpenChain and the broad open source ecosystem. You can also learn a little more about their support of the OpenChain Security Assurance Specification.

Check out the full recording here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/partner-webinar/2022/11/29/partner-webinar-6

Check out all our partner webinars here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/partner-webinars