Date

Re: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar - Mon, 2021-03-15 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The OpenChain meeting in 30 minutes will be heading straight into super practical territory. You get 30 minutes from the reference tooling workgroup expanding on an example automation workflow, and you get 15 minutes each on "How to approach the “legal solver” topic” and "Protecting Your IP from Devaluation via OpenChain Compliance” by two of our partners.

On Mar 15, 2021, at 22:30, main@... Calendar <main@...> wrote:

Reminder: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar

When: Monday, 15 March 2021, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@... 00818040358083

Description: This is part of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series. Every two weeks we have international speakers covering a wide range of topics related to practical open source compliance challenges, solutions and considerations. You can learn more about this series here: https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews

Join Our Zoom Meeting

• Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

• +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland

• +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France

• +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany

• +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong

• +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy

• +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland

• +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan

• +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea

• +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain

• +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden

• +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland

• +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK

• +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)

• +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abeUqy3kYQ
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar - Mon, 2021-03-15 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

[...]

Latest OpenChain Newsletter now available

Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...>

The latest OpenChain Project newsletter is now available:

https://www.openchainproject.org/openchain-newsletter-issue-46

Our full newsletter archive:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/newsletter

OpenChain Q1 2021 Mini-Summit: Specification Discussion - Security Guide Exploration

Mark Gisi

Attached are the slides for the OpenChain Q1 2021 Mini-Summit Specification Discussion: Security Guide Exploration.

best,

Mark Gisi
Director, Open Source Program Office

(510) 749-2016

Wind River

[...]

subscribed to the mailing list

hosoda@...

I have subscribed to the mailing list.
Thank you.

Hideo

We Request Your Feedback: OpenChain Q1 Survey

Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...>

It is survey time again!  Announcing the OpenChain Q1 Survey.

This is the key way we collect feedback to help improve our support of ISO 5230 and our broader ecosystem.

It is hosted on Google Forms and it is available here: https://forms.gle/hdqQWcXcigBYL3E86

It only takes ten minutes at most to complete, and we will be collecting responses for the next two weeks.

We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,

Jenni

--
Jenni McGinnis
Projects Coordinator | The Linux Foundation

OpenChain Global Work Team Call 9th March UTC – Full Recording

We had a great meeting with a ton of editing on the online course. You can watch the meeting here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/03/10/openchain-global-9th-march

You can access the online course document (and lend a hand!) here:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AsXJVqby5kpnkRH05071m4j0CybH

REMINDER - OpenChain Q1 Mini-Summit - March 10th 15:00 UTC (07:00 PST / 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET / 20:30 IST / 23:00 CST / 00:00 KST / 00:00 JST)

Final reminder. We start in 30 minutes. This will be an important opportunity to place key information and support into the hands of the supply chain later in March. Let’s get this done!

Agenda

Three hours. Three important discussions.
First Hour: Our Specification Work Group will work on an optional security support document for OpenChain ISO 5230. This will take the form of an explanatory document illustrating OpenChain usage in the context of security.
Second Hour: Our Education Work Group will work on finalizing the OpenChain online course. The focus will be on merging all remaining comments with the current document. We will also be locking down the “Supplier Education Pack” containing basic supplier education, OpenChain introduction, and our reference training material.
Third Hour: We will review the current “state of the union” in open source automation based on the experience and knowledge of the OpenChain Reference Tooling Work Group. We aim to identity the “pain points” for interoperability between various open source tools for open source compliance.

Location

Zoom – No Registration Required. One click entry:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09
Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Passcode: 123456
One tap mobile
⁨+16699006833,,9990120120#,,,,*123456#⁩ US (San Jose)
⁨+12532158782,,9990120120#,,,,*123456#⁩ US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
⁨+1 669 900 6833⁩ US (San Jose)
⁨+1 312 626 6799⁩ US (Chicago)
⁨+1 646 876 9923⁩ US (New York)
Find your local number:
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kW7exlfu

How OpenChain Became The International Standard for Compliance @ FOSSBackstage 2021

We recently had a great spot at the FOSSBackstage event to discuss OpenChain ISO 5230 and what it means for the market. You can check out the full recording here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/03/09/openchain-fossbackstage2021

OpenChain Work Group Meetings - March

We have a busy schedule of work group meetings this month. Here are the highlights:

OpenChain Korea Work Group - 14:00 KST March 11th

OpenChain Japan Work Group - 14:00 JST March 17th

OpenChain Automotive Q1 Meeting - 14:00 UTC March 18th

OpenChain Taiwan Work Group - 14:00 CST March 19th

OpenChain UK Work Group - 14:00 UTC March 25th

You can check out the details, including dial in, via our Global Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia%2FTokyo

iCal format:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

REMINDER - OpenChain Q1 Mini-Summit - March 10th 15:00 UTC (07:00 PST / 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET / 20:30 IST / 23:00 CST / 00:00 KST / 00:00 JST)

Looking forward to seeing many of you there. This will be an important opportunity to place key information and support into the hands of the supply chain later in March. Let’s get this done!

[...]

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting - Mon, 2021-03-08 10:00pm-11:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When: Monday, 8 March 2021, 10:00pm to 11:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom

View Event

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting - Mon, 2021-03-08 10:00pm-11:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When: Monday, 8 March 2021, 10:00pm to 11:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom

View Event

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Last Call - Help Finalize Our OpenChain Online Training Course (was: OpenChain Online Training Course - We are getting close)

All, we are about to finalize our OpenChain Online Training Course. We plan to review the final edit during the OpenChain Mini-Summit on the 10th of March and transfer it to LF Training shortly afterwards. Your input right now is vital. If you could have a quick look at this document, add comments, close comments or just sign off that it is looking good it would be extremely valuable to us, and help with the final discussion on the 10th.
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AsXJVqby5kpnkRE0rsGzo5lduvaq?e=t0aEs5

On Feb 25, 2021, at 15:11, Balakrishna Mukundaraj (RBEI/ECA5) <Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...> wrote:

Hello Team,

We now have all the 8 OSS basics and compliance related topics from OpenChain reference curriculum.

Also, we have only copy pasted the slides content on to word document directly without any modifications. But some of the slides (Not all) have some good elaborate explanations in the slide notes sections, which are yet to be incorporated on into the document.

Please do check and let us know or make changes on your own (with track changes), where we can add or replace the slide content with their explanations from slide notes.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mukundaraj Balakrishna

Information co-ordination (RBEI/ECA5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6657-5938 | Mobile +91-96207-91838 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke