Date

Re: IMPORTANT: OpenChain Mini-Summit: Education - 2022-07-21 06:00 UTC

Absolutely! The event will be recorded, and this is just step one in a larger cycle of activity for the Education Work Group :)

On Jul 19, 2022, at 10:55, Christopher Wood <cvw01@...> wrote:

Wish I could make but it will be 1 AM here. Will there be a follow-up later on?
Best Regards
Chris

On Jul 18, 2022, at 8:19 PM, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

The OpenChain Education Mini-Summit will help unpack:
• Our recent online courses
• The future of our playbooks
• The evolution of our reference library
• And future work group leadership

Join us at 06:00 UTC on 2022-07-21 right here:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

Check your timezone:
PDT United States Pacific UTC-07:00
UTC Coordinated Universal Time UTC
CET Central European Time UTC+01:00
IST India Standard Time UTC+05:30
CST China Standard Time UTC+08:00
KST Korea Standard Time UTC+09:00
JST Japan Standard Time UTC+09:00

Compare timezones:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Join via one tap mobile:
+86 10 8783 3177,,4377592799# Mainland China
+33 1 8699 5831,,4377592799# France
+49 69 7104 9922,,4377592799# Germany
+81 524 564 439,,4377592799# Japan
+82 2 3143 9612,,4377592799# Korea
+91 80 71 279 440,,4377592799# India
+886 (2) 7741 7473,,4377592799# Taiwan
+44 330 088 5830,,4377592799# UK
+13017158592,,4377592799# USA

Find your local country number:
https://zoom.us/u/awFnORNiA
Meeting ID: 437 759 2799

REMINDER: OpenChain Global Calendar and OpenChain remote events

I noticed some people dialing into our Zoom conference system for legacy events that were removed from our calendar end of June or events that are current but have had an adjusted date.

Please remember that our event schedule is located in our Global Calendar and that can be located (and added to your client) here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/community

Because we have a broad global community, sometimes our events change to avoid holidays or other things that might result in reduced attendance.

My suggestion is to add the calendar to your email client with this link to ensure you are always current:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia%2FTokyo

Re: IMPORTANT: OpenChain Mini-Summit: Education - 2022-07-21 06:00 UTC

Christopher Wood

[...]

Re: OpenChain website updates

Oliver Fendt

Hi,

I took a brief look at the website, my points are:

Klicking on Specification and Conformance guides, leads to

Klicking on “Online Certification Questionnaire, leads to https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Online-Self-Certification-Web-App/blob/master/LICENSE/

And klicking on Reference Material, leads to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Besides the “sorry” I would have expected to find there the documents and not the licenses.

To be honest I do have problems to find the specification and the link to the ISO document. I think that is “the” asset and it should be reachable very easily. I feel somehow fludded with tons of “show cases” but not pointed to the essential thing – The specification.

Ciao

Oliver