From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 10:36 PM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative

:

Which do you prefer?

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Joseph A

Hello,
I like the new one.

Regards

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 3:48 PM sunitha ch <sunithach114@...> wrote:
"When existing one serves the purpose why need change?
If there is a change it should be better than the existing one."

The existing logo is in O shape, so it is somehow related to OpenChain.

Since existing logo seems alright from all angles, I too prefer the old one.

Regards,
Sunitha.CH

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

sunitha ch

"When existing one serves the purpose why need change?
If there is a change it should be better than the existing one."

The existing logo is in O shape, so it is somehow related to OpenChain.

Since existing logo seems alright from all angles, I too prefer the old one.

Regards,
Sunitha.CH

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Prasad Iyer

Existing logo seems to be fine. No change preferred.

Thanks,

-Prasad

From: <main@...> on behalf of "Jay Choi via lists.openchainproject.org" <jay.choi=uber.com@...>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 10:16 AM
To: "main@..." <main@...>

Hi Shane,

I also like the original better.

Thanks,

Jay

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 9:58 AM Christopher Wood <cvw01@...> wrote:

Shane et al

I like the original better

Regards

Chris

On Jul 19, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Jan Thielscher <jan.thielscher@...> wrote:

The current feels much rounder, sort of more comfortable, than the combination of circles & square.

I also would want to stay with the current.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards
Jan Thielscher

T: +49 69 153 22 77 55
F: +49 69 153 22 77 51

Am 19.07.2021 um 16:55 schrieb McCoy Smith via lists.openchainproject.org <mccoy=lexpan.law@...>:

Agreed.

发件人:Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
收件人:OpenChain Main <main@...>
时 间:2021-07-19 21:36:39
主 题:[openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Here is our existing logo:
And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

Re: Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Missing nothing, just seeing if people prefer a different type of label for products/services. However, it appears our first logo is the best in all eyes :)

On Jul 19, 2021, at 23:01, Martin Yagi <martin.yagi@firstlightfusion.com> wrote:

Dear Shane,

The existing logo is ‘obviously’ better in my opinion……so what has caused this suggestion to change (what are we all missing)?

Best regards,

Martin Yagi
Intellectual Property Manager|

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@lists.openchainproject.org

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
p: 01865 807 670
a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.

Re: Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Martin Yagi

Dear Shane,

The existing logo is ‘obviously’ better in my opinion……so what has caused this suggestion to change (what are we all missing)?

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|

Servicefeld Qualität IT-Sicherheit Einkauf,
Tribe Einkauf,
Chapter Software Asset & Lizenzmanagement
---
E-Mail stefan.thanheiser@...

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
   p: 01865 807 670
   a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.

FINAL NOTE: OpenChain Third Monday Webinar - 2021-06-21 - 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST: SBOM Challenges in Unstructured Projects + Case Study: Readiness Assessment for OpenChain ISO 5230

In case you missed it in the text of the previous note, our Zoom room has changed:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

See a lot of you in a couple of minutes. :)

Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Stefan Thanheiser

+1 for the existing logo.

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan Thanheiser

Fiducia & GAD IT AG
---

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

George

I like the existing version 😊

Kind regards,

George