From: main@...
[mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Shoken Kim
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 7:07 PM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Here you are: shoken1962

Shoken Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...>
On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 5:40 PM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain
Automotive <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain
Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>
Subject: [openchain] Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the
OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Two new partners announced: Lex Pan Law and Opsequio

OpenChain Project just got more North American coverage in our partner support network. We are welcoming Lex Pan Law and Opsequio as our latest official partners. Legal + OSPO with @McCoySmith at the helm of both. Excellent person, excellent knowledge.

https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/03/24/lex-pan-law-and-opsequio-are-the-latest-openchain-partners

Re: FR translation of version 2.0 of the specification

FAURE Tristan

I also agree

Regards

Tristan FAURE

Tristan FAURE
Software Engineering Deployment Responsible

THALES ALENIA SPACE FRANCE SAS
26 avenue J.F. Champollion
BP 33787_31037 Toulouse Cedex 1
www.thalesgroup.com

[@@ THALES ALENIA SPACE INTERNAL @@]

Von: "Jongbaek Park (BKL)" <jb.park@...>
An: "main@..." <main@...>
Kopie: Carlos Cheung <carlos@...>, Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Datum: 20.03.2020 03:28
Betreff: Re: [openchain] Get added to the OpenChain GitHub
Gesendet von: main@...

I am jbp0915.
Thank a lot.
Jongbaek

Von: "Jongbaek Park (BKL)" <jb.park@...>
An: "main@..." <main@...>
Kopie: Carlos Cheung <carlos@...>, Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Datum: 20.03.2020 03:28
Gesendet von: main@...

I am jbp0915.
Thank a lot.
Jongbaek

jfoster@...> wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-03-17 at 17:40 +0900, Shane Coughlan wrote:
>>
>> If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to
>> the OpenChain GitHub home.

https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

> If I were to get an invite I'd be grateful;

https://github.com/jeremiah

> I don't know if you've explored this yet Shane but GitHub includes a
> useful KanBan board under their "Projects" link which may be relevant
> to some of your organising.

You have been sent a GitHub invite for the project space.

The kanban board sounds interesting. Perhaps something Gary and Carlos can use when working on the Web App?

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Jongbaek Park (BKL)

I am jbp0915.

Thank a lot.