Envoyé : mardi, 17 mars 2020 09:40
À : OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain
Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Tooling
<oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>
Objet : [openchain] Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the
OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Open Compliance Directory web page

Camille Moulin

Hi all,

In the section 2.1 of the specification, we mention the Linux
Foundation's Open Compliance Directory.
Is
https://compliance.linuxfoundation.org/references/open-compliance-directory/
the right URL for it?
If so, we should ping them, because all three links in the "call to
action"/Resources section currently point to 404 pages.

All the best and stay safe,
Camille

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Alexandre Jotterand | id est avocats

Hello Shane,

My github is ajotterand.

Kind regards,

Alexandre

part de Shane Coughlan via Lists.Openchainproject.Org
Envoyé : mardi, 17 mars 2020 09:40
À : OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Tooling
<oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the
OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Till Jaeger

Am 17.03.20 um 09:40 schrieb Shane Coughlan:
Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people
LeChasseur

Shane

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

William Weinberg

Bill W.

William Weinberg
Open Source Sense - Open Source Strategy and Management
408.568.2492

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

McCoy Smith

I am, unsurprisingly, https://github.com/McCoySmith

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Laurent Joubert

Hi Shane,

my github account is ljoubert

Thanks !

Laurent

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:40 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Matija Šuklje

On torek, 17. marec 2020 09:40:02 CET, Shane Coughlan wrote:

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
Great idea.

silverhook

cheers,
Matija

--
gsm: tel:+386.41.849.552
www: https://matija.suklje.name

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Jeremiah C. Foster <jfoster@...>

On Tue, 2020-03-17 at 17:40 +0900, Shane Coughlan wrote:
Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to
the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people
If I were to get an invite I'd be grateful; https://github.com/jeremiah

I don't know if you've explored this yet Shane but GitHub includes a
useful KanBan board under their "Projects" link which may be relevant
to some of your organising.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.

Re: Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Gilles Gravier

Shane,

Can you add me: https://github.com/gravax