OpenChain agenda 5/16

Kelly Williams

Note: new time and phone bridge info

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 5pm (PST):

·         Domain name survey results

·         Curriculum

·         Specification

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470

Alternate number: 512-910-4433

No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:

https://www.uberconference.com/international

for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.

2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Catharina Maracke

Dear Kelly,
dear All,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join today’s call but I look forward to the result of the discussions and the next steps.

One thought I would like to bring up in the context of the curriculum discussion as well as the specification is the question of translation into other languages, e.g. Chinese (mandarin), Japanese and perhaps German/French. I would support the idea of translating the final version of the specification and also the future version of the curriculum. Perhaps we can keep this idea in mind when we start working on the curriculum and also further developing the specification.

All best,

Catharina

On May 14, 2016, at 12:50 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Note: new time and phone bridge info

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 5pm (PST):

·         Domain name survey results
·         Curriculum
·         Specification

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470
Alternate number: 512-910-4433
No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:
for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.
2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>

Hi Catarina

Agreed, we need to keep things clear and simple to ensure translation is as easy as possible. This is, after all, a global community!

On May 16, 2016, at 9:59 PM, Catharina Maracke <catharinamaracke@...> wrote:

[...]

The presentation and minutes are posted on the wiki https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kelly