OpenChain Supplier Education Leaflet - German Draft underway

Thank you Marcel!

Stefan, are you ok to review and potentially integrate with the SLA?

On May 18, 2021, at 6:18, Marcel (PwC DE) via lists.openchainproject.org <marcel.scholze=pwc.com@lists.openchainproject.org> wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you, Stefan, for the German translation of the OpenChain Supplier Leaflet!
Please find attached our suggestions/corrections for the document.
Happy to discuss or get any further feedback to then complete the leaflet.

Kind regards,
Marcel

Marcel Scholze (DE)
PwC | Director | Open Source Software Services & IT-Sourcing
Phone: +49 69 95851746 | Mobile: +49 151 161 57 049
Email: marcel.scholze@pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 35-37 | 60327 | Frankfurt a. M. | Germany

Find out about Open Source Software Management: https://www.pwc.de/opensource

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: WP StB Dr. Norbert Vogelpoth
Geschäftsführer: WP StB Dr. Ulrich Störk, WP StB Dr. Peter Bartels, Dr. Joachim Englert, WP StB Petra Justenhoven, WP Clemens Koch, StB Marius Möller, WP StB Uwe Rittmann, StB RA Klaus Schmidt, StB CPA Mark Smith
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 107858
PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft ist Mitglied von PricewaterhouseCoopers International, einer Company limited by guarantee registriert in England und Wales
Datenschutz: Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung bei PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG finden Sie unter Datenschutzhinweise PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 at 18:38, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
Stefan from Fiducia & GAD IT announced yesterday that work is well advanced on a German translation of our Supplier Education Leaflet. Originally created by a sub-group of the OpenChain Japan Work Group, the supplier education leaflet is available in Japanese, English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, as well as in Vietnamese as a draft.

See Stefan’s full announcement and call for support below.

==

As discussed yesterday in Nuremberg during our kick-off meeting of the German OpenChain Working Group, I would like to reach out for support regarding finalisation of a translation of the Open Chain Supplier Leaflet into German.

You can see the current state-of-work at
https://github.com/OCSpecGermanTranslation/OpenChain-SuppierLeaflet-GermanTranslation/blob/master/supplier-leaflet/de/OpenChain-GeneralGuideline-E-0608_DE.pdf

The layout is not yet as complete as in the original - I would like to finalise the design after having sorted out the final German text. Thus, in a first round, quality checking of the text would be a good point to start :-)

My ‚request-for-contribution‘ to you, if you currently want to / can support:
Could you please compare the current German translation draft to the English version at
https://github.com/OCSpecGermanTranslation/OpenChain-SuppierLeaflet-GermanTranslation/blob/master/supplier-leaflet/supplier-leaflet-1.0-en.pdf
and provide corrections and suggestions for improvement? Please feel free to direct any comments to my address Stefan.thanheiser@gmx.de.

(Should any of you want to go deeper: I ported the document from the proprietary Adobe format I found at Github (sorry, if there should have been any other format there -maybe I did not dig deep enough into the directory structure) to a format of the open source tool Scribus - why not use OSS tools when writing about OSS? ;-).
The "scribus source file" for the PDF can be found at
https://github.com/OCSpecGermanTranslation/OpenChain-SuppierLeaflet-GermanTranslation/blob/master/supplier-leaflet/de/OpenChain-GeneralGuideline-E-0608_DE.sla
and can be edited using Scribus v1.5.5.)

Thank you in advance for your support and best regards,
Stefan

Diese Information ist ausschliesslich fuer den Adressaten bestimmt und kann vertrauliche oder gesetzlich geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemaesse Adressat sind, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Anderen als dem bestimmungsgemaessen Adressaten ist es untersagt, diese E-Mail zu lesen, zu speichern, weiterzuleiten oder ihren Inhalt auf welche Weise auch immer zu verwenden. Wir verwenden aktuelle Virenschutzprogramme. Fuer Schaeden, die dem Empfaenger gleichwohl durch von uns zugesandte mit Viren befallene E-Mails entstehen, schliessen wir jede Haftung aus.
* * * * *
The information contained in this email is intended only for its addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, saving, distribution or use of the content of this email in any way is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. We use updated antivirus protection software. We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused anyhow by viruses transmitted via email.

<supplier-leaflet-de_PwC suggestions.docx>

Marcel (PwC DE)

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 at 18:38, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
[...]

Satoru Ueda

"Wunderbar!!"

We, Japan Work group team members who originally prepared the material are so glad to hear the new translation added!

Best regards,
S. Ueda
===