OpenChain North America Work Group - 4pm Pacific on Monday the 14th? (ISO Day)

Dear Gentlepeoeple

How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.

Yay or nay?

Shane

Dr. Rajiv Iyer

Yay

On Tue, 8 Dec, 2020, 5:05 PM Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Dear Gentlepeoeple

How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.

Yay or nay?

Shane

Matt Jacobs

Yay!

Matthew H. Jacobs, Esq.
Director, Legal Counsel
Synopsys |Software Integrity Group
O: +1.781.313-6733 | M: +1.781-491-7036

BLACKDUCK by Synopsys

Synopsys Report Finds Majority of Software Plagued by Known Vulnerabilities and License Conflicts as Open Source Adoption Soars

Confidentiality
This email and its attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify me at 781-313-6733 and permanently delete both the original and any copies thereof.

How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.

Yay or nay?

Shane

David Bainbridge

HI Shane,

Count me in too!

Regards

David

David Bainbridge
Strategic Product Manager, Artifact and Source Code Management,
Compliance and Vulnerability Management

ICT STRATEGIC PRODUCT MANAGER
BNEW SAN SA CA Technology & Portfolio
Phone: +15143798685
Mobile: +14389902452
david.bainbridge@ericsson.com

Ericsson
8275 Route Transcanadienne
H4S 0B6,Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Canada
ericsson.com

Our commitment to Technology for Good and Diversity and Inclusion
contributes to positive change.
Follow us on: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter

Behalf Of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 06:36
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain North America Work Group - 4pm Pacific on
Monday the 14th? (ISO Day)

Dear Gentlepeoeple

How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy
call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately
before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to
discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically
impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.

Yay or nay?

Shane

Giovanna Fessenden

Sounds good!

~Giovanna

> On Dec 8, 2020, at 6:38 AM, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Gentlepeoeple
>
> How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.
>
> Yay or nay?
>
> Shane

Giovanna H. Fessenden
Of Counsel
Giovanna.Fessenden@...

Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
530 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742-9133
T 413.881.0020
F 978.341.0136

________________________________

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain attorney-client privileged information. These materials are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system. v2.0HBSR

Dave Marr

+1!

> How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.
>
> Yay or nay?
>
> Shane

Giovanna H. Fessenden
Of Counsel
Giovanna.Fessenden@...

Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
530 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742-9133
T 413.881.0020
F 978.341.0136

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain attorney-client privileged information. These materials are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system. v2.0HBSR

Gunnar Heinisch (TMNA)

ll PROTECTED 関係者外秘

I would like to join!

Thanks,