Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Chandana Rao

I prefer the existing one !

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Radha Sarma via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 6:04 AM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

CAUTION: This message is from an external sender

+1 Mary's comment.

On 22-07-2021 02:13, Jari Koivisto wrote:

+1 Mary's comment.

--
Ms. Radha Sarma
COO

Phone: +91 80 4206 1217
Cell: +91 9620411633
Skype: radha_sarma1

"Save Paper, Save Trees, Save Earth - Use LuitBiz DMS"

-- The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities. To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Neither the sender nor the company/group of companies he or she represents shall be liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt. -- The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities. To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Neither the sender nor the company/group of companies he or she represents shall be liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.

Radha Sarma

+1 Mary's comment.

On 22-07-2021 02:13, Jari Koivisto wrote:
+1 Mary's comment.
--
Ms. Radha Sarma
COO
Luit Infotech Private Limited
Bangalore

Phone: +91 80 4206 1217
Cell: +91 9620411633
Skype: radha_sarma1

"Save Paper, Save Trees, Save Earth - Use LuitBiz DMS"

Jari Koivisto

+1 Mary's comment.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 20:18, Mattran, Mary <mary.mattran@...> wrote:
Between these 2 choices, I like the old one.

I might vote for a version that is like the current ("old") one, but with the ISO/IEC number below the circle in the teal font.  If it was there and straight across the bottom, it's like it gives it "stability".  I don't like the black font in the proposed version.  I like the circles in the current version.

Mattran, Mary

Between these 2 choices, I like the old one.

I might vote for a version that is like the current ("old") one, but with the ISO/IEC number below the circle in the teal font.  If it was there and straight across the bottom, it's like it gives it "stability".  I don't like the black font in the proposed version.  I like the circles in the current version.

BIJU

Dear Shane,

I will go for the existing one.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 7:06 PM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Here is our existing logo:
And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

Koki Hama

I like new one!

Kouki Hama

Toshiba corp

From: <main@...> on behalf of "Jay Choi via lists.openchainproject.org" <jay.choi=uber.com@...>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 10:16 AM
To: "main@..." <main@...>

Hi Shane,

I also like the original better.

Thanks,

Jay

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 9:58 AM Christopher Wood <cvw01@...> wrote:

Shane et al

I like the original better

Regards

Chris

On Jul 19, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Jan Thielscher <jan.thielscher@...> wrote:

The current feels much rounder, sort of more comfortable, than the combination of circles & square.

I also would want to stay with the current.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards
Jan Thielscher

T: +49 69 153 22 77 55
F: +49 69 153 22 77 51