Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Stefan Thanheiser

+1 for the existing logo.

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan Thanheiser

Fiducia & GAD IT AG
---
Servicefeld Qualität IT-Sicherheit Einkauf,
Tribe Einkauf,
Chapter Software Asset & Lizenzmanagement
---
E-Mail stefan.thanheiser@...

Fiducia & GAD IT AG | www.fiduciagad.de
AG Frankfurt a. M. HRB 102381 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt a. M. | USt-IdNr. DE 143582320
Vorstand: Martin Beyer (Vorstandssprecher), Ulrich Coenen (Vorstandssprecher),
Daniela Bücker, Birgit Frohnhoff, Jörg Staff, Ralf Teufel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Brinkmann

"Shane Coughlan" ---19.07.2021 15:36:10---Here is our existing logo: And here is a proposed alternative

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Betreff: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

Martin Yagi

Dear Shane,

The existing logo is ‘obviously’ better in my opinion……so what has caused this suggestion to change (what are we all missing)?

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
   p: 01865 807 670
   a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.

Missing nothing, just seeing if people prefer a different type of label for products/services. However, it appears our first logo is the best in all eyes :)

E-Mail stefan.thanheiser@fiduciagad.de

Fiducia & GAD IT AG | www.fiduciagad.de
AG Frankfurt a. M. HRB 102381 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt a. M. | USt-IdNr. DE 143582320
Vorstand: Martin Beyer (Vorstandssprecher), Ulrich Coenen (Vorstandssprecher),
Daniela Bücker, Birgit Frohnhoff, Jörg Staff, Ralf Teufel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Brinkmann

<image001.gif>"Shane Coughlan" ---19.07.2021 15:36:10---Here is our existing logo: And here is a proposed alternative

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@lists.openchainproject.org