[education] Education Meeting Today @ 09:30 UK / 10:30 Brussels / 15:00 IST / 17:30 CST / 18:30 KST + JST

A reminder that the education work team is having its weekly meeting today in just over two hours. We are wrapping up comments in this document for our online training course:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

Timezone?
Education Meeting Today @  09:30 UK / 10:30 Brussels / 15:00 IST / 17:30 CST / 18:30 KST + JST

On Nov 9, 2021, at 14:39, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Martin

This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you Martin! Going through it sounds great. How about we do it on the Friday call @ 10:30 CEST?

On Nov 6, 2021, at 0:13, Martin Yagi <martin.yagi@...> wrote:

Dear Shane, Balakrishna,

I've made detailed comments on chapters 1-4 and a general comment on ch. 5.

I'm very happy to through them real-time, on-screen and make edits .... which I think would be the most effective 1-1 assuming there is an "owner" for each chapter given that most comments are simple proposed text changes.

Best regards,

Martin Yagi
Intellectual Property Manager|