French white paper on FOSS (from Bruno)

Kate Stewart

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruno Cornec <Bruno.Cornec@...>
To: openchain@...
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:55:38 +0200
Subject: French white paper on FOSS
As discussed during our meeting, I've been participating to an effort in
France to help companies adopting best practices around projects leading
and control in a FOSS context. This was a one and half year work done as part of the french association gathering lots of digital companies where
I was the HP representative.

An online version is here:
http://fr.slideshare.net/syntec_numerique/guide-open-sourcebdef

I attached the PDF version I had for convenience. It contains a license
diagram also as discussed.

If translation is needed (and I guess it'd need ;-), I can work on this as time permits... But IANAL so some parts would be very difficult to
translate for me and may also be linked to french law.

HTH,
Bruno.
--
Open Source Profession, Linux Community Lead WW  http://opensource.hp.com