[germany-wg] OpenChain Webinar #41 – OSPO MindMap


Jari Koivisto
 

Hi All,

I have been a bit involved with the mindmap project. At the moment Thomas Steenbergen is working on one bigger improvement as he is adding many new nodes to the mindmap, so I would say that it is better to wait a bit before starting to do any bigger additions to the mindmap. 



BR,

   Jari

---
Jari Koivisto
E-mail: jari.p.koivisto@...
Mobile: +41 78 7479791
Skype: jari.p.koivisto
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jarikoivisto



On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:01 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
A little late (apologies) we are releasing Webinar #41. This is more than a recording. Ana over at TODO Group is building an OSPO MindMap and is actively seeking collaborators. It sounds like a job for the OpenChain community!
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/05/15/webinar-41





 

Thanks Jari!

Thomas, can you give us a timescale on your expected contribution?

I want to ensure I can push the global community to contribute as much as possible.

On May 16, 2022, at 17:57, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have been a bit involved with the mindmap project. At the moment Thomas Steenbergen is working on one bigger improvement as he is adding many new nodes to the mindmap, so I would say that it is better to wait a bit before starting to do any bigger additions to the mindmap.

Mindmap: https://ospomindmap.todogroup.org/
Mindmap GH repo: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/tree/main/ospo-mindmap
Mindmap itself in GH: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/blob/main/ospo-mindmap/Content/ospomindmap.md


BR,

Jari

---
Jari Koivisto
E-mail: jari.p.koivisto@...
Mobile: +41 78 7479791
Skype: jari.p.koivisto
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jarikoivisto



On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:01 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
A little late (apologies) we are releasing Webinar #41. This is more than a recording. Ana over at TODO Group is building an OSPO MindMap and is actively seeking collaborators. It sounds like a job for the OpenChain community!
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/05/15/webinar-41





Ana Jimenez <ana@...>
 

Hello!

FYI: Thomas has just submitted his PR and some contributors are working on its review. You can follow the progress at:  https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/pull/111

Best
Ana


On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 9:58 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Thanks Jari!

Thomas, can you give us a timescale on your expected contribution?

I want to ensure I can push the global community to contribute as much as possible.

> On May 16, 2022, at 17:57, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have been a bit involved with the mindmap project. At the moment Thomas Steenbergen is working on one bigger improvement as he is adding many new nodes to the mindmap, so I would say that it is better to wait a bit before starting to do any bigger additions to the mindmap.
>
> Mindmap: https://ospomindmap.todogroup.org/
> Mindmap GH repo: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/tree/main/ospo-mindmap
> Mindmap itself in GH: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/blob/main/ospo-mindmap/Content/ospomindmap.md
>
>
> BR,
>
>    Jari
>
> ---
> Jari Koivisto
> E-mail: jari.p.koivisto@...
> Mobile: +41 78 7479791
> Skype: jari.p.koivisto
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jarikoivisto
>
>
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:01 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
> A little late (apologies) we are releasing Webinar #41. This is more than a recording. Ana over at TODO Group is building an OSPO MindMap and is actively seeking collaborators. It sounds like a job for the OpenChain community!
> https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/05/15/webinar-41
>
>
>
>


 

Ana! Excellent! I am going to promote the MindMap a lot in the next few weeks!

Everyone, like Ana said start here for review and contribution! Let’s make this happen 👍
https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/pull/111

Regards

Shane

On May 20, 2022, at 3:37, Ana Jimenez <ana@...> wrote:

Hello!

FYI: Thomas has just submitted his PR and some contributors are working on its review. You can follow the progress at: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/pull/111

Best
Ana


On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 9:58 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Thanks Jari!

Thomas, can you give us a timescale on your expected contribution?

I want to ensure I can push the global community to contribute as much as possible.

On May 16, 2022, at 17:57, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have been a bit involved with the mindmap project. At the moment Thomas Steenbergen is working on one bigger improvement as he is adding many new nodes to the mindmap, so I would say that it is better to wait a bit before starting to do any bigger additions to the mindmap.

Mindmap: https://ospomindmap.todogroup.org/
Mindmap GH repo: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/tree/main/ospo-mindmap
Mindmap itself in GH: https://github.com/todogroup/ospology/blob/main/ospo-mindmap/Content/ospomindmap.md


BR,

Jari

---
Jari Koivisto
E-mail: jari.p.koivisto@...
Mobile: +41 78 7479791
Skype: jari.p.koivisto
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jarikoivisto



On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:01 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
A little late (apologies) we are releasing Webinar #41. This is more than a recording. Ana over at TODO Group is building an OSPO MindMap and is actively seeking collaborators. It sounds like a job for the OpenChain community!
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/05/15/webinar-41