From: germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org <germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Stefan Thanheiser
Sent: Dienstag, 25. Januar 2022 18:38
To: main@lists.openchainproject.org; germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Hi Astrid,

please count me in for the translation into German (if you need more helping hands/brains).
I also could offer https://github.com/OCSpecGermanTranslation as collaboration space.

Are there more volunteers (maybe from the 'old' specification translation group 😉 )?

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan Thanheiser

Atruvia AG
---
Servicefeld Qualität IT-Sicherheit Einkauf, Tribe Einkauf, Chapter Software Asset & Lizenzmanagement
---
Telefon +49 721 4004-1860
Mobil +49 170 3304133
E-Mail stefan.thanheiser@atruvia.de

Atruvia AG | www.atruvia.de
AG Frankfurt a. M. HRB 102381 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt a. M. | USt-IdNr. DE 143582320
Von: main@... <main@...> im Auftrag von Stefanie Pors via lists.openchainproject.org <stefanie.pors=intel.com@...>
Datum: Dienstag, 25. Januar 2022 um 18:51
An: germany-wg@... <germany-wg@...>, main@... <main@...>

Hi Stefan, Astrid,

Happy to provide a pair of German reviewing eyes as well.  (Stefan, the "ping" on the *old* group worked 😉)

Greetings
Steffi

Stefanie Pors

GAT EMEA – Intel Legal Department

--

Phone: +49(6221)98504-0, Fax: +49(6221)98504-80 office@... http://www.osadl.org
https://youtu.be/z0MiLwP_n40

Location of the company: Heidelberg, Germany Cooperative register #700048 at the district court of Mannheim Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Axel Berghoff
Directors: Andreas Orzelski, Rainer Thieringer Tax number 32080/02883, VAT Id-No DE249975743

Intel Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Registered Address: Lilienthalstraße 15   D-85579 Neubiberg   Germany   Tel +49 89 89 89 97-0   www.intel.com
Registered Office: Neubiberg   Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRA 94167
Limited Partner (Kommanditist): Lantiq Intermediate Holdco S.à r.l
General Partner (Komplementär): Intel Germany Holding GmbH   Registered Office: Neubiberg
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRB 180523
Managing Directors (Geschäftsführung): Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva

Astrid Spura <office@...>

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would be great. I will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid

😊 ... so count me in as well...
Atruvia AG | www.atruvia.de<http://www.atruvia.de>

Registered Address: Lilienthalstraße 15 D-85579 Neubiberg Germany Tel +49 89 89 89 97-0 www.intel.com<http://www.intel.com>
Registered Office: Neubiberg Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRA 94167
Limited Partner (Kommanditist): Lantiq Intermediate Holdco S.à r.l
General Partner (Komplementär): Intel Germany Holding GmbH Registered Office: Neubiberg
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRB 180523
Managing Directors (Geschäftsführung): Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
--
Astrid Spura, Compliance & Kommunikation
Astrid.Spura@osadl.org

Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL) eG
Im Neuenheimer Feld 583, 69120 Heidelberg
Telefon: 06221 98504-0, Telefax: 06221 98504-80
office@osadl.org
http://www.osadl.org
https://youtu.be/18RgBp9X6ss

Sitz des Unternehmens: Heidelberg
Genossenschaftsregister Nr. 700048 beim Amtsgericht Mannheim
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Axel Berghoff
Vorstände: Andreas Orzelski, Rainer Thieringer
Steuer-Nr. 32080/02883, USt-Id DE249975743

This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to next steps here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.