Topics

Get added to the OpenChain GitHub

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Andrew Katz

Super. I seem to be on the list already - so thanks. (andrewjskatz)

Andrew Katz
Partner

Moorcrofts LLP

mailto:andrew.katz@...
+44 (0) 1628 470000 (Phone)
+44 (0) 1628 470003 (Direct Dial)
+44 (0) 7970 835001 (Mobile)

Thames House, Mere Park, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Bucks SL7 1PB

Corporate Law | Technology Law | Commercial Law | Employment Law | Employee Incentivisation
& Share Schemes | Intellectual Property Law | Commercial Property Law | Secured Lending

Registered in England & Wales OC 311818 Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know. we store email addresses and the names of addressees to assist with future correspondence.
Please be aware of the increase in fraud and cyber crime. any email that appears to come from Moorcrofts LLP which provides different bank details or indicates a change of our bank details is unlikely to be genuine. You should not act on any information contained in the email or reply to it. Instead please contact us immediately to check our account details

On 17 Mar 2020, at 08:40, Shane Coughlan <@shanecoughlan> wrote:

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

JerryTan

Please add my account tanzhongyibidu, thanks

在 2020/3/17 下午4:40,“main@... 代表 Shane Coughlan”<main@... 代表 @shanecoughlan> 写入:

Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane

Camille Moulin

Hi Shane, *,

Please add me : camillem

Thanks,

Camille

Le 17/03/2020 à 09:40, Shane Coughlan a écrit :
Hey everyone

If you use Github please send over your username so I can add you to the OpenChain GitHub home.
https://github.com/orgs/OpenChain-Project/people

Shane,

Can you add me: https://github.com/gravax

Director, Senior Advisor