[Help Needed] The status of OSPOs 2022 research study

Ana Jimenez Santamaria

Hi everyone,

At TODO we are launching the 5th OSPO Survey to study the status of open source programs or similar open source initiatives among different organizations (including enterprises, governments, academics) across the globe.

In order to ensure a large and diverse sample size to provide quality insights for the OSPO community, we would really appreciate it if you could save some minutes to take this survey and share it with your open source contacts to reach out to as many people as possible ➡️ https://www.research.net/r/RFR6ZPG

Thank you so much!

Best
Ana

--
Ana Jiménez Santamaría

Senior Project Manager at TODO Group (#OSPO)

💬 Languages: English, Español, 日本語
🙋 Pronouns: she/her
🕐 Timezone: CET / CEST

Download the latest study on the Evolution of The Open Source Program Office. Includes an OSPO maturity model, practical implementation from noted OSPO programs across regions and sectors, and a set of archetypes.

JerryTan

hi, ana,
already finished the OSPO survey。

El mié., 29 jun. 2022 0:58, JerryTan <zhongyi.tan@...> escribió:
[...]

Gilles Gravier

Posted tweets and linkedin posts (and to some more restricted audiences). 🙂

With my best regards,

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Strategy Advisor
Open Source Program Office
Wipro Limited
CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.

[...]

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro