Date 1 - 1 of 1
Open Compliance Summit 2023 Announced – Mark These Dates – 7th and 8th December 2023
The Open Compliance Summit (OCS) 2023 has been announced. It will once again be co-located with OSS Japan as a two day event. It takes place on the 7th and 8th December 2023.
From The Official Website:
OCS is an event for Linux Foundation members and select invitees to discuss process management and automation related to open source license compliance, security assurance and adjacent subjects. This is the world’s foremost venue to discuss and network around these topics. Our goal is to ensure the global supply chain works effectively and efficiently.
Submit a Talk
The Call for Papers is open and will continue until October 1st 2023.
- Legal / IPR
- Other Process Management
- CFP Closes: Sunday, October 1 at 11:59 PM PDT
- CFP Notifications: Monday, October 16
- Schedule Announcement: Tuesday, October 17
- Presentation Slide Due Date: Friday, December 1
- Event Dates: Wednesday, December 7 – Thursday, December 8
|1 - 1 of 1|