OpenChain agenda 1/18

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda topic for next Monday’s call at 9am (Pacific).

       Discuss certification questionnaire (Team)

Please see draft questions for G1 here https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/OpenChain_G1_Beta

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Here is the experimental proposal I promised. I recommend paying more attention to the format as opposed to the content:

      https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain-proposal1

best,

- Mark

Here is the agenda topic for next Monday’s call at 9am (Pacific).

       Discuss certification questionnaire (Team)

Please see draft questions for G1 here https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/OpenChain_G1_Beta

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

john

Hi Mark,
I really like the OMR aspect of this:
observable, measurable and repeatable
it really will help with creating apples to apples comparisons inside and outside of organizations, js

John Scott, President
Selection Pressure LLC
 240.401.6574 @johnmscott
< john@...  >