OpenChain agenda 3/7

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for the meeting scheduled Mon, 3/7 at 9am (Pacific)

·         Charter updates

·         Landing page update

·         Working group proposal

·         Collab Summit

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Kelly Williams

Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kelly

Here is the agenda for the meeting scheduled Mon, 3/7 at 9am (Pacific)

·         Charter updates

·         Landing page update

·         Working group proposal

·         Collab Summit

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Jilayne Lovejoy <Jilayne.Lovejoy@...>

Kelly, (or really Scott),

Will a current version of the Charter be sent around and any accompanying slide deck so we can comment in the next week or so, as Scott requested?

On 3/3/16, 3:06 PM, "openchain-bounces@... on behalf of Williams, Kelly" <openchain-bounces@... on behalf of kellyw@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for the meeting scheduled Mon, 3/7 at 9am (Pacific)

·         Charter updates

·         Landing page update

·         Working group proposal

·         Collab Summit

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Kelly Williams

Hi Jilayne,

Scott will be reaching out and will circulate the draft.

~Kelly