OpenChain agenda 5/2


Kelly Williams
 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

 

·         Work Team Chair elections

·         Work Team meeting format

·         Web updates

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Regards,

Kelly

 

 


Kelly Williams
 

Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

 

Thanks,

Kelly

 

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

 

·         Work Team Chair elections

·         Work Team meeting format

·         Web updates

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Regards,

Kelly

 

 


Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>
 

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today. The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

· Work Team Chair elections
· Work Team meeting format
· Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan
For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


Dave Marr
 

Hi Shane,

Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain. Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16. Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today. The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@...
[mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

· Work Team Chair elections
· Work Team meeting format
· Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>
 

Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

Regards

Shane

On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain. Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16. Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today. The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@...
[mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

· Work Team Chair elections
· Work Team meeting format
· Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


J Lovejoy
 

Hi Shane, Dave,

Did we nail down a new time for the meeting on the third Monday (evening for US)/Tuesday (morning for APAC)? It would be good to do so, if we intend to use the new time for the May 16th call.

I believe the meeting invites were sent out by someone at the LF (Mike Dolan?) and thus that invite would need to be updated and re-sent.

While I’m thinking of it… There can end up being a disconnect between the list of people on a mailing list (to which people can self-subscribe) v. the people to whom the meeting invite is sent due to the invite being sent to the mailing list at a certain point in time. Not sure how we are managing this (or for that matter, how any group manages this…) but thought I’d throw it out there!

Cheers,
Jilayne

On May 4, 2016, at 3:01 AM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

Regards

Shane

On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain. Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16. Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today. The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@...
[mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

· Work Team Chair elections
· Work Team meeting format
· Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


Dave Marr
 

Yes, Shane has confirmed the revised APAC timing works for next call on 5/16. 

To recap for folks, in our last meeting we decided to have calls that work for the US, Europe and APAC, so we will have calls at two different times per month.

First week of the month: US/Europe (content focusing on Spec and Certification)

Third week of the month: APAC/US (content focusing on Spec and Curriculum)

So our next call will be an APAC/US call 5/16 in US at 5pm (PST), 8pm (EST), aka on 5/17 at 9am (JST)8am (China).

The formula for recurrence will be the first and third Mondays (US) of each month.

Kate, can you kindly help with the needed updates to the meeting invites?

To Jilayne's point re getting meeting invites to people who self-subscribe to the list after the invites have gone out, maybe we need to manage additions to the list a different way.  Open to ideas...

Thanks,
Dave

On May 4, 2016, at 2:35 PM, J Lovejoy <opensource@...> wrote:

Hi Shane, Dave,

Did we nail down a new time for the meeting on the third Monday (evening for US)/Tuesday (morning for APAC)?  It would be good to do so, if we intend to use the new time for the May 16th call.

I believe the meeting invites were sent out by someone at the LF (Mike Dolan?) and thus that invite would need to be updated and re-sent.

While I’m thinking of it… There can end up being a disconnect between the list of people on a mailing list (to which people can self-subscribe) v. the people to whom the meeting invite is sent due to the invite being sent to the mailing list at a certain point in time.  Not sure how we are managing this (or for that matter, how any group manages this…)  but thought I’d throw it out there!

Cheers,
Jilayne




On May 4, 2016, at 3:01 AM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

Regards

Shane

On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain.  Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16.  Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@...
[mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

·         Work Team Chair elections
·         Work Team meeting format
·         Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


Kate Stewart
 



On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:
Yes, Shane has confirmed the revised APAC timing works for next call on 5/16. 

To recap for folks, in our last meeting we decided to have calls that work for the US, Europe and APAC, so we will have calls at two different times per month.

First week of the month: US/Europe (content focusing on Spec and Certification)

Third week of the month: APAC/US (content focusing on Spec and Curriculum)

So our next call will be an APAC/US call 5/16 in US at 5pm (PST), 8pm (EST), aka on 5/17 at 9am (JST)8am (China).

The formula for recurrence will be the first and third Mondays (US) of each month.

Can we get this put up on a WIKI page (with GMT times),  so we have a place to refer people to, rather 
than relying on calendar systems to be updated. 

Kate, can you kindly help with the needed updates to the meeting invites?

Ok,  will work with Mike to get it sorted (since its on his calendar).   
We might use this transition it to use a different calendar/uberconference
set up.   I'll investigate.  
 

To Jilayne's point re getting meeting invites to people who self-subscribe to the list after the invites have gone out, maybe we need to manage additions to the list a different way.  Open to ideas...

How about we use a WIKI page with the information being open,  rather than a specific calendar invite?
That way its discoverable and won't require meeting invites to be kept up to date, etc. 
Having the agendas posted on the WIKI for the coming meeting,  might help let folk know
whether they want to participate too. 

Possibly the chair for the meeting, broadcasting the agenda to the openchain mail list before the meeting
and pointing folk at the WIKI for information on dial in, agenda etc?   

Other option - people putting up on WIKI that they want a repeating calendar invite for the meeting, so 
its visible. 

Thanks, Kate


Thanks,
Dave

On May 4, 2016, at 2:35 PM, J Lovejoy <opensource@...> wrote:

Hi Shane, Dave,

Did we nail down a new time for the meeting on the third Monday (evening for US)/Tuesday (morning for APAC)?  It would be good to do so, if we intend to use the new time for the May 16th call.

I believe the meeting invites were sent out by someone at the LF (Mike Dolan?) and thus that invite would need to be updated and re-sent.

While I’m thinking of it… There can end up being a disconnect between the list of people on a mailing list (to which people can self-subscribe) v. the people to whom the meeting invite is sent due to the invite being sent to the mailing list at a certain point in time.  Not sure how we are managing this (or for that matter, how any group manages this…)  but thought I’d throw it out there!

Cheers,
Jilayne




On May 4, 2016, at 3:01 AM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

Regards

Shane

On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain.  Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16.  Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Kelly, all

I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.

I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.

Regards

Shane

On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelly


From: openchain-bounces@...
[mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

Hi Everyone,

Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):

·         Work Team Chair elections
·         Work Team meeting format
·         Web updates
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Regards,
Kelly


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain




--
Kate Stewart
Sr. Director of Strategic Programs,  The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1.512.657.3669
Email / Google Talk: kstewart@...


Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>
 

Hi Kate

On May 5, 2016, at 08:57 , Kate Stewart <kstewart@...> wrote:
On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:
To recap for folks, in our last meeting we decided to have calls that work for the US, Europe and APAC, so we will have calls at two different times per month.
First week of the month: US/Europe (content focusing on Spec and Certification)
Third week of the month: APAC/US (content focusing on Spec and Curriculum)
So our next call will be an APAC/US call 5/16 in US at 5pm (PST), 8pm (EST), aka on 5/17 at 9am (JST)8am (China).

Can we get this put up on a WIKI page (with GMT times),  so we have a place to refer people to, rather 
than relying on calendar systems to be updated. 

I took the liberty of provisionally updating the wiki with the various times, core focus on UTC so attendees from alternative timezones can quickly check their local schedule:

Regards

Shane


Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@...>
 



On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:
Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

I wonder if I might add some items to that agenda? I have two items;

1. Is the intention of OpenChain to produce an ISO standard for open source license compliance? If I remember correctly, that was the original plan, but I don't see any mention of that on the current wiki. In the automotive industry, ISO standards are looked upon as useful and providing some reassurance around process. 

2. What is the OpenChain relationship to and is there any overlap with the TODO group? http://todogroup.org/

Cheers,

Jeremiah
 

Regards

Shane

> On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Shane,
>
> Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain.  Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16.  Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.
>
> Dave
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
> To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
> Cc: openchain@...
> Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2
>
> Hi Kelly, all
>
> I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.
>
> I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.
>
> Regards
>
> Shane
>
>> On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.
>>
>> Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kelly
>>
>>
>> From: openchain-bounces@...
>> [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
>> Williams, Kelly
>> Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
>> To: openchain@...
>> Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):
>>
>> ·         Work Team Chair elections
>> ·         Work Team meeting format
>> ·         Web updates
>> Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
>> http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
>> please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
>> http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
>> Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kelly
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OpenChain mailing list
>> OpenChain@...
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
>
> _______________________________________________
> OpenChain mailing list
> OpenChain@...
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain



--
Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER

Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18
Gothenburg, Sweden
M: +46 (0)73 093 0506


Kelly Williams
 

Hi Jeremiah,

 

Sure thing.  I will add it to the upcoming meeting agenda. 

 

Thanks,
Kelly

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremiah Foster
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 11:03 AM
To: Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2

 

 

 

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

Perfect! A recap and setting some milestones for the months ahead like a good place to start.

 

I wonder if I might add some items to that agenda? I have two items;

 

1. Is the intention of OpenChain to produce an ISO standard for open source license compliance? If I remember correctly, that was the original plan, but I don't see any mention of that on the current wiki. In the automotive industry, ISO standards are looked upon as useful and providing some reassurance around process. 

 

2. What is the OpenChain relationship to and is there any overlap with the TODO group? http://todogroup.org/

 

Cheers,

 

Jeremiah

 


Regards

Shane


> On May 4, 2016, at 1:47 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Shane,
>
> Much thanks to you and all the Work Team Chairs in advance for the leadership on these key aspects of OpenChain.  Let's do some agenda bashing in anticipation of the curriculum discussion arising on 5/16.  Might be worth recapping the curriculum-related prior discussions so the team has continuity and then take it forward from there.
>
> Dave
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:57 AM
> To: Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...>
> Cc: openchain@...
> Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2
>
> Hi Kelly, all
>
> I would like to thank everyone for their support in my election as Curriculum Work Team Chair.
>
> I look forward to setting the timing of our call on Monday 5/16 and planning next steps.
>
> Regards
>
> Shane
>
>> On May 3, 2016, at 4:10 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for meeting today.  The minutes are posted on the wiki at https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.
>>
>> Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kelly
>>
>>
>> From: openchain-bounces@...
>> [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
>> Williams, Kelly
>> Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:23 PM
>> To: openchain@...
>> Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 5/2
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Here is the agenda for Mon, 5/2 at 9am (Pacific):
>>
>> ·         Work Team Chair elections
>> ·         Work Team meeting format
>> ·         Web updates
>> Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL:
>> http://uberconference.com/mdolan For international call instructions,
>> please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
>> http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
>> Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kelly
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OpenChain mailing list
>> OpenChain@...
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
>
> _______________________________________________
> OpenChain mailing list
> OpenChain@...
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain



 

--

Jeremiah C. Foster

GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER

 

Pelagicore AB

Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18
Gothenburg, Sweden

M: +46 (0)73 093 0506