OpenChain agenda 6/20

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

Reminder the focus on the upcoming call on Monday, 6/20 at 5pm PST will be on the Specification and Curriculum.

Agenda: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470

Alternate number: 512-910-4433

No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:

https://www.uberconference.com/international

for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.

2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Kelly Williams

The presentation and minutes are posted on the wiki https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kelly

Reminder the focus on the upcoming call on Monday, 6/20 at 5pm PST will be on the Specification and Curriculum.

Agenda: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470

Alternate number: 512-910-4433

No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:

https://www.uberconference.com/international

for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.

2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>

Hi Kelly

Thank you for your hard work as always! I have a few adjustments to the Curriculum minutes.

The decided outcomes as I understand it were:
(1) Refine existing 175 slides into 100 slides for circa 3 hour delivery
(2) The slides are currently split into 12 “chapters” and we will add a one slide “check your understanding” mini-test to end each chapter
(3) We will assign one “chapter” to each explicit OpenChain Curriculum volunteer for this editing process. Coincidentally we have twelve volunteers:
Dave Marr
Jilayne Lovejoy
Kate Stewart
Ramesh Jain
Shane Coughlan
Tom Arcidiacono
Gary O'Neall
Hung Chang
Catharina Maracke
Arnold Niessen
Mark Radcliffe
Nathan Kumagai
The process will be to adjust/hide slides inside each chapter as needed to refine the material, and then to add a one slide “check your understanding” quiz.
(4) The combination of the 12 “check your understanding" mini-test slides will make up our first OpenChain test material
(5) We will create a simple mapping of Curriculum slides to the Specification
(6) We will add master slide text that this Curriculum material alone is not enough for compliance
(7) We will add placeholder slides for individual company processes
(8) We will create a direct link to each chapter to make editing easier

On Jun 22, 2016, at 5:41 AM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@qti.qualcomm.com> wrote:

The presentation and minutes are posted on the wiki https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Kelly

Reminder the focus on the upcoming call on Monday, 6/20 at 5pm PST will be on the Specification and Curriculum.
Agenda: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart
Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470
Alternate number: 512-910-4433
No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:
https://www.uberconference.com/international
for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.
2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Kelly Williams

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the clarification. I've updated the meeting minutes on the wiki - https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/minutes.