OpenChain agenda 7/11

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

Reminder the focus on the upcoming call on Mon, 7/11 at 9am PST/ 4pm GMT will be on the Specification and Certification.

Specification public comments link: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/spec-2016-h1-public-comments

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470

Alternate number: 512-910-4433

No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:

https://www.uberconference.com/international

for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.

2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Miriam Ballhausen <Ballhausen@...>

Hi Everyone,

please find attached a revised version of the certification document. I am looking forward to discussing it with you during our upcoming call.

Regards,

Miriam

Dr. Miriam Ballhausen

Rechtsanwältin

JBB Rechtsanwälte

Jaschinski Biere Brexl Partnerschaft mbB

Christinenstraße 18/19 | 10119 Berlin

Tel. +49.30.443 765 0  |  Fax +49.30.443 765 22

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin | Registergericht AG Charlottenburg | PR 609 B

www.jbb.de

Reminder the focus on the upcoming call on Mon, 7/11 at 9am PST/ 4pm GMT will be on the Specification and Certification.

Specification public comments link: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/spec-2016-h1-public-comments

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/katestewart

Optional dial in number: 877-297-7470

Alternate number: 512-910-4433

No PIN needed

If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:

https://www.uberconference.com/international

for the specific country numbers.

1. Dial the local number based on your location.

2. Enter 512 910 4433, then #.

Gary O'Neall

Hi Miriam,

As a follow-up to our last call, I’ve included some suggested questions where publicly available references could be added to the questionnaire.  It turns out to be  a relatively small number of additional questions.

I did not include a field for them to enter the information, since that would require a structural change to the document (there are currently only “yes” and “no” columns).

If we plan to implement the form on a website, we could implement text controls and drop down lists for the responses depending on the question.  If we want to keep a document format, I have a couple ideas on how to add the text entry fields (e.g. move the questions to a separate table at the end of the document).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Gary