OpenChain agenda 8/3

Kelly Williams

Hi –

Here’s the agenda for our next call on Mon, 8/3 at 9am Pacific.

       Continue on Etherpad (Team discussion) http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain

       Continue discussion on G5: “Certification”

       Discuss proper use of OpenChain logo

       Self-certification vs. third party certification

       Version 0.1?

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions: http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Thought to send a note to explain that in our last call (before our connection drop) I mentioned that I thought our next meeting was the F2F in Seattle at LinuxCon North America.  But I miscalculated my dates as that event will not be until 8/17.  So…

Kelly just sent out the agenda for this Monday’s call -- hoping we can make significant progress on G5 “Certification”.  Not sure if it’s too ambitious to try to complete G5 on Monday?

Thanks and sorry for the unnecessary time travel.  From now on it’s back to counting with my fingers.

Dave

Here’s the agenda for our next call on Mon, 8/3 at 9am Pacific.

       Continue on Etherpad (Team discussion) http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain

       Continue discussion on G5: “Certification”

       Discuss proper use of OpenChain logo

       Self-certification vs. third party certification

       Version 0.1?

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions: http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

The meeting notes are posted in Meeting Materials and Minutes.  Sorry for the delay.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Next meeting will be Mon, 8/17, 12-2:20pm (Pacific).   For those meeting face-to-face in Seattle, please feel free to grab a plate from the lunch area and bring it back to the Capitol Hill room (located on third floor).

Thanks!

Kelly