Topics

[openchain-automotive-work-group] [openchain] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain Germany - First Meeting - 6th February 13:00-16:00 CET - Dial in details

Markus Janssen <markus.janssen@...>

Dear Masato, dear Shane,
dear work-group colleagues,

congratulations to another impressive meeting of increasingly global span!

We would have loved to participate today and contribute a little bit of our ideas about forensics standards of due diligence for open source compliance.

Unfortunately, Allison Jones from our Frankfurt office, who was going to join in person, got hit by a heavy influenza, though thanks God no Corona virus, while my attempts to participate by audio were not really successful, as I could hear only the moderators, and the participants’ voices are reduced to mumbling.

But I am sure we will have an opportunity to follow up soon, and I’m very much looking forward to that.

I wish you all a very successful conference

Best regards from Tokyo

Markus

Markus Janssen

Attorney at Law, Germany

Foreign Registered Lawyer, Japan

Visiting Professor at Law School of Beihang University, China

Atsumi & Sakai

Janssen

(Foreign Law Joint Enterprise)

Fukoku Seimei Bldg.  (Reception 16 Fl.)

2-2-2 Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku

Tokyo 100-0011, JAPAN

Tel:  (81) 3 - 6205 7989

Fax:  (81) 3 - 6205 7959

Mobile: (81) 90-9367-9988

E-mail:  Markus.Janssen@...

Disclaimer

This message may contain confidential and privileged information subject to the attorney-client privilege. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message.  Please see http://www.asj-law.jp for further information.

On Feb 6, 2020, at 20:07, Shane Coughlan via Groups.Io <scoughlan@...> wrote:

We will decide today. Meanwhile, you can dial into the meeting today if the time suits you:

Dial in: https://uberconference.com/openchainproject
Or: 855-889-3011 (No PIN needed)

On Feb 6, 2020, at 12:05, Magdalena Rzaca <magdalena.rzaca@...> wrote:

Hi Shane, I just joined the group yesterday- do you know for when & where it is planned the next face 2 face meeting?
Kind regards,
Magda

Kind regards,
Magdalena Rzaca