[Openchain-Curriculum] The OpenChain Curriculum Release 1 Slides are now in Korean!

Dave Marr

Indeed great news! Thank you very much Haksung, this was certainly no small effort.

From: openchain-curriculum-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-curriculum-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Martin Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:23 AM
To: Openchain Curriculum <openchain-curriculum@...>; openchain@...
Subject: [Openchain-Curriculum] The OpenChain Curriculum Release 1 Slides are now in Korean!

Dear all

I have some excellent news. Thanks to the tireless work of Haksung Jang over at LG Electronics we now have a Korean translation of the OpenChain Curriculum Release 1 Slides.

You can find these slides on our wiki along with the English slides:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/curriculum

Haksung has also volunteered to help translate our FAQ details:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/curriculum-questions-and-answers

I think this would be very useful. Any other feedback?

Shane Martin Coughlan <shane@...>

I am delighted to state that the Korean slides were announced today at FOSSCon Korea during my talk there on general supply chain management and appeared to be well-received.

Kudos to Haksung for taking this forward!