OpenChain - Next meeting Tuesday 10/7
Reminder our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 7th at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.
Topics for 10/7
· Continue discussion on acceptance criteria (Yixiong Zou)
· TODO project (Mark Radcliffe)
· ISO 19600 (Joseph Potvin)
Additional discussion topics:
· Training materials
· Quality Standards (and how that connects to the process that generates content such as SPDX)
· SPDX (probably good to discuss where SPDX ends and OpenChain begins)
· IPC 2570
Please send me any additional proposed topics.