Note: lists.openchainproject.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- OpenChain Security Summit 2022 - Recording Now Available
OpenChain Security Summit 2022 - Recording Now Available
You will find it here:
This event is highly recommended for both compliance and security teams. Why? Viewers will:
- Learn About OpenSSF In The Current Landscape From Brian Behlendorf, General Manager Open Source Security Foundation
- OpenSSF is committed to collaboration and working both upstream and with existing communities to advance open source security for all.
- Learn About SPDX In The Current Landscape From Kate Stewart, VP, Dependable Embedded Systems At The Linux Foundation
- SPDX is an open standard for communicating software bill of material information, including provenance, license, security, and other related information.
- And Learn More About Industry Responses To Log4J With A Practical Case Study About How Things Unfolded “On The Ground”
You can expect to come away with a clear understanding of market conditions, how the Linux Foundation is addressing them, and where OpenChain fits into the picture. The goal – as always – is to ensure you have the information necessary to make informed, effective decisions around the open source supply chain.