OpenChain Web Application updated with Captcha functionality

FYI, our conformance web app is fully restored after the recent DDoS thanks to the amazing work of Gary O’Neall with support from Jan Thielscher 👏👏👏👏👏

From: Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Date: May 29, 2021 5:54:32 JST
Subject: OpenChain Web Application updated with Captcha functionality

The OpenChain Web Application has been updated to use Captchas and all functionality has been restored.  This should prevent similar attacks where a computer script fills out and submits forms.

There are 3 to 4 outstanding items:

Let me know if you have any questions or hear of any issues.

Gary

Gary O'Neall

Principal Consultant

Source Auditor Inc.

Mobile: 408.805.0586

Email: gary@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.