OpenChain Work Groups – New and Improved Structure


 

Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?


Jari Koivisto
 

Hi All,

One of the iterations looked quite a lot like a mindmap, which could be one way to describe our organization. But I like the 3 slides Shane sent, but for some forums mindmap could be a working format too. 

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 10:23 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?






Steve Kilbane
 

Looks good to me!

 

steve

 

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: Monday, 31 October 2022 at 08:27
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain Work Groups – New and Improved Structure

[External]

Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?





Jimmy Ahlberg
 

I like it 😊

 

BR J

 

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Steve Kilbane via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Monday, 31 October 2022 10:01
To: main@...
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain Work Groups – New and Improved Structure

 

Looks good to me!

 

steve

 

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: Monday, 31 October 2022 at 08:27
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain Work Groups – New and Improved Structure

[External]

Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?




 

Hi Jari!

I noticed TODO Group using MindMaps. No objection to doing a version.

What demographic should be targeted?

Shane 

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan

On Oct 31, 2022, at 9:39, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:


Hi All,

One of the iterations looked quite a lot like a mindmap, which could be one way to describe our organization. But I like the 3 slides Shane sent, but for some forums mindmap could be a working format too. 

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 10:23 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?






Jari Koivisto
 

I think that mindmaps work for all.
The tool TODO group is using is nice text based, so it is easy for GH use. There is a VScode plugin too.

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 11:54 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hi Jari!

I noticed TODO Group using MindMaps. No objection to doing a version.

What demographic should be targeted?

Shane 

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:

On Oct 31, 2022, at 9:39, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:


Hi All,

One of the iterations looked quite a lot like a mindmap, which could be one way to describe our organization. But I like the 3 slides Shane sent, but for some forums mindmap could be a working format too. 

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 10:23 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?






 

Cool.

Ana, can you help us experiment with the same tool as TODO to make mind maps? :)

On Oct 31, 2022, at 12:58, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:

I think that mindmaps work for all.
The tool TODO group is using is nice text based, so it is easy for GH use. There is a VScode plugin too.

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 11:54 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hi Jari!

I noticed TODO Group using MindMaps. No objection to doing a version.

What demographic should be targeted?

Shane

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan

On Oct 31, 2022, at 9:39, Jari Koivisto <jari.p.koivisto@...> wrote:

Hi All,

One of the iterations looked quite a lot like a mindmap, which could be one way to describe our organization. But I like the 3 slides Shane sent, but for some forums mindmap could be a working format too.

Jari

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022, 10:23 Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Hey everyone… we continued to get great ideas about how to described OpenChain work groups around the world.

Pulling it all together, here is my suggested release candidate. What do you think?