From: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Thursday, 9 July, 2020 07:58
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>
Cc: Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Subject: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] SPDX Online Tool Hosting - Support This Project via CommunityBridge

Hey everyone! I saw Gary O'Neall has a CommunityBridge funding drive for a useful online SPDX tool. Highly recommend your consideration. Donation process is super smooth. Took me less than 20 seconds to donate $25 to the cause.

The Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX) is an open source standard for communicating software bills of material information (including components, licenses, copyrights and security references). To support SPDX, an online tool has been developed which provides an easy all-in-one website to upload and parse SPDX documents for validation, comparison and conversion and search SPDX license list.

This project is to provide funding for hosting the online tools to make it freely available to the open source community.

https://funding.communitybridge.org/projects/f0e320d6-9c86-4656-ad4d-97842f25b124

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich