Date 1 - 1 of 1
Reminder: Automotive Summit @ 07:00 UTC (2022-11-11) - 08:00 CET / 15:00 CST / 16:00 KST + JST - 23:00 PDT 2022-11-10 for those based in the USA
A reminder that our automotive summit happens tomorrow (2022-11-11) at 07:00 UTC (08:00 CET / 15:00 CST / 16:00 KST + JST). 23:00 PDT on 10th November for those based in the USA.
An early version of our calendar invite was not displaying European times correctly. An updated calendar invitation is attached.
This summit will help set the context for open source processes related to compliance in 2023, and can be joined without registration at this link:
The agenda is below, though we will be open - as always - to people sharing other thoughts and notes. OpenChain is a community and we love to facilitate discussion to drive us all forward. Your perspective is invaluable to your peers as we seek to get the most from open source in the automotive supply chain.
(1) Introductions by Endo-san (Toyota)
(2) Automotive and OSS news in 2022 by Endo-san (Toyota)
(3) Developments in OpenChain by Shane-san (OpenChain)
– Security Assurance Spec enters ISO in October
– License Compliance Spec entering review in October
– Company Playbooks (Small, Medium, Big)
– New conformance support (online, checklists)
(4) SBOM Discussion by Watanabe-san, Ito-san, Endo-san, Shane-san
- Introduction of SBOM by Watanabe-san (Hitachi Solutions)
- Standardization of SBOM by Ito-san (Renesas Electronics)
- Discussion about Implementation of SBOM in the industry
(5) Discussion: Next steps of Automotive WG by all
(6) Close of meeting
Thanks for reading, I trust you are well, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at our event or at another activity in the near future.
General Manager, OpenChain
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
Schedule a call:
|1 - 1 of 1|