Reminder: OpenChain specification available for public comments

Mark Gisi

The final release candidate for the first version of the OpenChain specification is available for public comments on the OpenChain wiki at:

      https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/_media/openchain/openchainspec-2016-05-16-1.pdf

The public comments phase, which represents the last step in the release process, began last week and will remain open for 30 days closing on June 17th.

Please feel free to post comments about this current version by using one of the following methods:

·        to this mailing list;

·        at the next upcoming OpenChain Specification meeting on June 6th at 9am PST; or

·        to me at mark.gisi@... if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Thanks,

- Mark

Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@...>

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Gisi, Mark <Mark.Gisi@...> wrote:

The final release candidate for the first version of the OpenChain specification is available for public comments on the OpenChain wiki at:

      https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/_media/openchain/openchainspec-2016-05-16-1.pdf

I can't view that document Mark. Neither through the link you provided or when I go to the wiki and try and read it myself. Can you attach a PDF perhaps?

Regards,

Jeremiah

The public comments phase, which represents the last step in the release process, began last week and will remain open for 30 days closing on June 17th.

Please feel free to post comments about this current version by using one of the following methods:

·        to this mailing list;

·        at the next upcoming OpenChain Specification meeting on June 6th at 9am PST; or

·        to me at mark.gisi@... if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Thanks,

- Mark

Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER

Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18
Gothenburg, Sweden
M: +46 (0)73 093 0506

Mark Gisi

Jeremiah,

Please see attached for a pdf copy of the final release candidate.

best,

- Mark