REMINDER: OpenChain Summit 2022 – Dublin, Ireland – September 14th
The OpenChain Project will hold an all-day summit adjacent to Open Source Summit Europe (OSS EU) on the 14th of September. This event will take place 3 minutes walk from the OSS EU venue. It is open to all parties regardless of LF Membership. Space is limited to 30 people in-person. Remote access via Zoom will also be provided.
• Orion Room 1 @ Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 X4C9, Ireland
• 3 minutes from Dublin Convention Center (OSS EU venue).
Google Map link:
• 10:30 to 11:00: Opening Keynote, Andrew Katz of Orcro
• 11:00 to 12:30: The OpenChain License Compliance and Security Compliance specification material
• 12:30 to 14:30: Open source tooling for open source compliance (automation for everyone)
• 14:30 to 15:30: SBOM Deep Dive – Telco and More
• 15:30 to 16:30: OSPO and other activities (theory, practice and what is actually happening in market)
• 16:30 to 17:00: Summary Session
Register for the event here: