From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of J Lovejoy
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 5:11 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] revisions to OpenChain requirements

Hi All,

Due to various conflicts resulting in my no-showing for the past couple meetings, I have just done a review of G1-5 here https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain-proposal1 and added my comments/revisions in bright pink, including comments or explanations of changes I made in [ ] below the relevant changes (which can, of course, be deleted).

Hope this is helpful!!

J Lovejoy

Hi Dave,

ah… I thought I was looking at the most current version (including recent edits)… ??

In any case, happy to soak up (more) of your time or I can just try to avoid conflicts (successfully) next week and catch myself up :)

Jilayne

Hi Jilayne, thanks for offering the edits however on quick review I noticed that several of the proposals have already be hashed through at the most recent working meetings.  Can I suggest we schedule time and so I can get you caught up on the discussion?  Perhaps any proposed edits that aren’t resolved via that discussion we can bring back to the team.