Specification and Request for Nominations

Kelly Williams

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for joining the call yesterday.  Attached is the cleaned up copy of the Specification.

As discussed, there is a request for nominations for 1 of 3 Working Group Chairs.

The Working Groups are as follows:

-Specification:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Compliance Specification

Nominated and confirmed: Mark Gisi

-Curriculum:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Curriculum

Nominated but not yet confirmed: Kate Stewart

-Certification:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Certification and Validation

Request for nomination

Please feel free to send me nominations and we will discuss on the next call.

Hi, just to clarify the “confirmed” in the below email only means the nomination was made with support from the nominee.  We are very much open to additional nominations for work team leads.

Would propose we finalize/elect the respective team leads at the next OpenChain team meeting.

Thanks for joining the call yesterday.  Attached is the cleaned up copy of the Specification.

As discussed, there is a request for nominations for 1 of 3 Working Group Chairs.

The Working Groups are as follows:

-Specification:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Compliance Specification

Nominated and confirmed: Mark Gisi

-Curriculum:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Curriculum

Nominated but not yet confirmed: Kate Stewart

-Certification:

Development, management and updating of the OpenChain Certification and Validation

Request for nomination

Please feel free to send me nominations and we will discuss on the next call.

Hi, I would like to nominate Miriam Ballhausen as a candidate for the chair of the Certification Work Team.  Many of you know Miriam who provided the thought leadership on the OSADL-type example for certification as we were working through those questions.

Other nominations are very welcome for the work team chairs.  So far we have:

Mark Gisi (a nominee for Specification Work Team chair)

Miriam Ballhausen (a nominee for Certification Work Team chair)

Curriculum Work Team chair – still pending nominees.

May I please request any additional nominations for this week so we can discuss (and perhaps finalize) the Work Team chairs?  If that timeline is too short and folks need more time please chime in.