From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Nicole Pappler via lists.openchainproject.org <nicole.pappler=pappstarpromotion.de@...>
Sent: Monday 19 July 2021 15:48
To: main@... <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.

Also voting for keeping the old one.

Am 19.07.21 um 15:45 schrieb Carlo Piana:
I vote no change.

==============
Avv. Carlo Piana (*)
Array
Via Borgonuovo 7
20121 Milan - Italy
phone +39 02 8718 6019
https://array.eu | email: piana@... | PEC: (certified email) carlo.piana@...

gpg/pgp public key: https://law.piana.eu/gpg
Fingerprint 9046 9688 5465 DDF8 D712 4A7C 7F30 CB15 4580 F067

Array is an array

Who's Who Legal 2011-21 (Information Technology)

(*) Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano, ammesso al patrocinio in Cassazione

发件人:Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
收件人:OpenChain Main <main@...>
时 间:2021-07-19 21:36:39
主 题:[openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Here is our existing logo:
And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?