Re: List membership is different to community participation

SZ Lin

Hi Florence,

Thank you for your elaboration.

Regarding the option, the participant are given the choice to *opt in*.

I believe the event will be hosted shortly in Taiwan due to the Covid-19 concerns are lessening.

--

SZ Lin (林上智), CISSP-ISSAP, CSSLP.

ISA/ IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert Certificate Holder.

ISO/ IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.

Moxa Inc., Taiwan.