- REMINDER: OpenChain automation case study at 12:00 UTC on Wednesday (today) - 13:00 UK - 14:00 CEST - 20:00 CST - 21:00 KST + JST
REMINDER: OpenChain automation case study at 12:00 UTC on Wednesday (today) - 13:00 UK - 14:00 CEST - 20:00 CST - 21:00 KST + JST
We launch of the OpenChain automation case study about using open source tools for open source compliance at 12:00 UTC on Wednesday (today). This is a rolling case-study between September and December 2021. It will be the largest case study ever undertaken in this space. All welcome. No registration.
September 22nd (today):
We explore a new graphical tool from Facebook/TNG to make open source tooling easier to use.
* Our real-world demo will show ORT calling ScanCode in a clean, simple way.
* We will have an interview about how the graphical interface was designed.
- September 29th, we will have an interview about how the tool internals was designed.
- October 13th, we do a deep dive on using ORT via the tool + deep dive into ORT internals engineering.
- October 27th, we do a deep dive on using TERN via the tool + deep dive into TERN internals engineering.
- November 10th, we do a “how this tool can work with TERN, ORT and ScanOSS in the real-world.”
- November 24th, we do a “fake supply chain” showing code going through multiple scanners and maintaining SPDX Lite integrity.
- December 8th, Facebook Usage Case Study.
- December 16th, A recap of the whole open source tooling eco-system at Open Compliance Summit 2021.
Need help with your timezone?
12:00 UTC / 05:00 PST / 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST / 17:30 IST / 20:00 CST / 21:00 KST + JST.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.