Re: [education] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021


 

All groups, we are about to launch the first version of our calendar.

If you have not provided a meeting schedule, we will provisionally place you on a quarterly schedule beginning March, then arrange individual group dates one-to-one 😊

Rachael, do you have the bi-weekly tooling groups included?

On Feb 10, 2021, at 14:05, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@lists.openchainproject.org> wrote:

Sure! Will do. Rachel, over to you.

My original mail was based on the schedule frequency 2019/2020 😊

On Feb 10, 2021, at 12:53, hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com wrote:

I think it is reasonable and realistic to have placeholder meetings every THREE months around the same date.
We will adjust when we finally decide the schedule.
Thank you.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com)
Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:07 PM
To: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io
Cc: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; rbraun@linuxfoundation.org;
germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io;
education@lists.openchainproject.org; operations@openchainproject.org
Subject: Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION
ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Hi Fukuchi San!

Is it ok if we add placeholder meetings every two months around the same date,
and then adjust as final decisions are made?

Shane

On Feb 8, 2021, at 18:03, Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com> wrote:
Hi,

Japan WG is planning the next meeting on March 17(Wed).

We have not fixed the meeting schedule after April, but we will continuingly hold
a meeting per two to three months.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com) Sony

From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Rachel Braun
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:22 AM
To: germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
Cc: OpenChain India <india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain
Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>; OpenChain UK
<uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Japan
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Korea
<korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Taiwan
<taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Education
<education@lists.openchainproject.org>; operations
<operations@openchainproject.org>
Subject: Re: [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work
Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021
Importance: High

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain
calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at
your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or
standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar.

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:rbraun@linuxfoundation.org>












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates
for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a
quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new
participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the
schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings
throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org<http://www.linuxfoundation.org>

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject
















Join uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.