Date

OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting – 3rd of December 2020

The next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting takes place virtually via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00 GMT.

Book Now
To reserve your free place on the virtual meeting, on 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00, please complete the online booking form.]

Join the OpenChain UK Work Group
https://lists.openchainproject.org/g/uk-wg

Event: OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting - Thursday, 3 December 2020 #cal-invite

uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting

When:
Thursday, 3 December 2020
2:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) Europe/London

Where:
Zoom

Organizer: Moorcrofts marketing@... 07463994834

The third OpenChain UK Work Group meeting is being held via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00 GMT.

The meeting will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about OpenChain adoption, which hopefully by the date of the meeting will have been released as an official ISO standard. There will also be presentations from OpenChain members, sharing their experiences and the practical steps and aspects they adopted, along with the lessons they have learnt from their approach to conformance.

Bookings for the December meeting are now open and can be made via the Eventbrite booking form.

Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Andrew Katz

Excellent!

From: main@... <main@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020 at 15:52
To: main@... <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>, OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Ha! Happens. 🙂 At least on the 3rd,  I can join. Count me in!

Director, Senior Advisor

Open Source - Blockchain

M: +41 794728437

in/gillesgravier  @gravax