Date   

Our Bi-Weekly Webinar Today @ 6am UTC / 11:30am IST/ 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST 🥳

 

Once more for clarity 😊

Dear all

Our regular bi-weekly webinar will focus on inclusive communities today. Given recent developments such as the controversy around the reappointment of Richard Stallman to the FSF board, such discussions are of more importance than ever. Let’s talk about what OpenChain has done in the past and what we will be doing in the future.

One click to join @ 6am UTC / 11:30am IST/ 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST

Regards

Shane 

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Our Bi-Weekly Webinar Today @ 6am UTC / 11:30am IST/ 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST

 

Dear all

Our regular bi-weekly webinar will focus on inclusive communities today. Given recent developments such as the controversy around the reappointment of Richard Stallman to the FSF board, such discussions are of more importance than ever. Let’s talk about what OpenChain has done in the past and what we will be doing in the future.

One click to join @ 6am UTC / 11:30am IST/ 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST

Regards

Shane 

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Re: Agenda announced for the next OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting

Marie Parkinson
 

Please see details below:

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98647515621?pwd=bE42c0sxZmpURlFEMnNabTBQZlRDUT09

Meeting ID: 986 4751 5621

Passcode: 592899



On 25/03/2021 13:52, Shane Coughlan wrote:

Marie, can you send me the dial in details? I did not receive a mail with the final access link.

On Mar 16, 2021, at 18:53, Marie Parkinson <marieparkinson@...> wrote:

Here is the agenda for the next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting, taking place via Zoom on Thursday 25 March from 14:00 – 15:30 GMT.

The meeting will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and discuss OpenChain adoption and best practice.

Agenda

We have a full agenda planned with a fantastic line-up of speakers:

14:00: Welcome and introduction by Andrew Katz (Orcro) & Sami Atabani (Arm)
14:05: News and Updates by Andrew Katz, Sami Atabani & Shane Coughlan
14:30: Any other news from people present
14:45: Open source compliance for containers by Armijn Hemel
15:15: Q&As
15:25: AOB
15:30: Thank you and Goodbye

To register your attendance and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.










Re: Agenda announced for the next OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting

 

Marie, can you send me the dial in details? I did not receive a mail with the final access link.

On Mar 16, 2021, at 18:53, Marie Parkinson <marieparkinson@ojimarketing.co.uk> wrote:

Here is the agenda for the next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting, taking place via Zoom on Thursday 25 March from 14:00 – 15:30 GMT.

The meeting will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and discuss OpenChain adoption and best practice.

Agenda

We have a full agenda planned with a fantastic line-up of speakers:

14:00: Welcome and introduction by Andrew Katz (Orcro) & Sami Atabani (Arm)
14:05: News and Updates by Andrew Katz, Sami Atabani & Shane Coughlan
14:30: Any other news from people present
14:45: Open source compliance for containers by Armijn Hemel
15:15: Q&As
15:25: AOB
15:30: Thank you and Goodbye

To register your attendance and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.



REMINDER: OpenChain Automotive Meets Today

 

Dear all

A reminder that our automotive work group meets today at 14:00 UTC. This quarterly meeting will be chaired by Endo San of Toyota. As always, it will connect ISO 5230 to domain requirements, and we will discuss what further support is needed. Your voice matters.

This is:
07:00 PST
14:00 BST
15:00 CET
22:00 CST
23:00 KST
23:00 JST

One click to join:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09



Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Agenda announced for the next OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting

Marie Parkinson
 

Here is the agenda for the next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting, taking place via Zoom on Thursday 25 March from 14:00 – 15:30 GMT.

The meeting will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and discuss OpenChain adoption and best practice.

Agenda

We have a full agenda planned with a fantastic line-up of speakers:

14:00: Welcome and introduction by Andrew Katz (Orcro) & Sami Atabani (Arm)
14:05: News and Updates by Andrew KatzSami Atabani & Shane Coughlan
14:30: Any other news from people present
14:45: Open source compliance for containers by Armijn Hemel
15:15: Q&As
15:25: AOB
15:30: Thank you and Goodbye

To register your attendance and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.


Reminder: Webinar in 20 minutes - Reference Workflows - Legal Solvers - Protecting IP via OpenChain

 

The OpenChain meeting in 20 minutes (14:00 UTC) will be heading straight into super practical territory. You get 30 minutes from the reference tooling workgroup expanding on an example automation workflow, and you get 15 minutes each on "How to approach the “legal solver” topic” and "Protecting Your IP from Devaluation via OpenChain Compliance” by two of our partners. Join for free and without registration.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09


OpenChain Work Group Meetings - March

 

We have a busy schedule of work group meetings this month. Here are the highlights:

OpenChain Korea Work Group - 14:00 KST March 11th

OpenChain Japan Work Group - 14:00 JST March 17th

OpenChain Automotive Q1 Meeting - 14:00 UTC March 18th

OpenChain Taiwan Work Group - 14:00 CST March 19th

OpenChain UK Work Group - 14:00 UTC March 25th

You can check out the details, including dial in, via our Global Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia%2FTokyo

iCal format:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics


IMPORTANT: OpenChain Global Calendar Finalized - Please Subscribe

 

IMPORTANT: OpenChain Global Calendar Finalized - Please Subscribe

The OpenChain Global Calendar is one click to join from this page:
https://www.openchainproject.org/community
Click “+ Google Calendar” to add this calendar to your computer/phone/tablet.

It is *highly* recommended to do this. It will allow you to track all our events and to join any event at your discretion without registration or additional searching. The global calendar removes all the confusion of calendar invites.

You can also access this calendar through this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=utc

And it is in iCal format here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

As you can see from the attached image, we have an incredibly busy schedule this month alone, providing support across all aspects of using ISO 5230 in all geographies. Times displayed in UTC for our global audience in this image.


OpenChain Mini-Summit, March 10th

Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...>
 


OpenChain Mini-Summit is coming soon!

Date & Times:
March 10th 7 am PST  / 3 pm UTC /  3 pm GMT / 4 pm CET / 8:30 pm IST / 11 pm Taiwan / 11 pm CST  /
12 am (March 11th) KST / 12 am (March 11th) JST
Agenda: 
First Hour: Specification editing with focus on optional security extension to ISO 5230. This will take the form of an explanatory document illustrating OpenChain usage in this context.
Second Hour: Education editing with focus on finalizing submission for LF training to turn into the OpenChain online course.
Third Hour: Automation review, to provide a summary of the experience and knowledge gained from the OpenChain reference tooling work group, and to identity the “pain points” for interoperability between open source tooling for open source compliance.
Location:
Event will be held on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 999 012 0120 Password: 123456


Our regular bi-weekly global work team call happens in one hour

 

On the talk today we will be covering a lot

1) OpenChain online training status

2) New onboarding slides

3) Updated overview slides

I would also like to talk about an optional security extension to ISO 5230 (a guide document rather than a specification).

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Shane

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Webinar right now: Exploring Sustainable Community Management Through FreeDOS

 

We are just about to start our latest webinar. Like, right now.

This time we use a fun optic (FreeDOS) to discuss a very serious item: successful and sustainable project management.

We meet without registration via Zoom: ⁨https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09⁩

Learn more:
https://www.openchainproject.org/.../15/openchain-webinar-18


OpenChain Webinar #18 – Exploring Sustainable Community Management Through FreeDOS

 

OpenChain Webinar #18 – Exploring Sustainable Community Management Through FreeDOS

This time we use a fun optic to discuss a very serious item: successful and sustainable project management.

FreeDOS is a 23 year old community project focused on providing a complete DOS-compatible environment for running legacy software and supporting embedded systems. It has maintained stable development and community management throughout its multi-decade life. In this webinar Jim Hall will explore how this type of consistency was possible and how it can apply to other projects.

Join Us Monday 15th February:
07:00 Pacific (PST)
15:00 London (GMT)
16:00 Berlin (CET)
23:00 Beijing / Taipei (CST)
00:00 Seoul / Tokyo (KST / JST)

We meet without registration via Zoom: ⁨https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09⁩

Learn More:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/02/15/openchain-webinar-18


Re: ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

 

All, our global OpenChain calendar is live here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/community

Don’t see your event? Please let us know so we can add it. From next week this calendar will be advertised to the world as a way to engage.

Big thanks to Rachel for getting this started!

Shane

On Feb 2, 2021, at 15:13, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject


Introducing Jennifer McGinnis (Jenni)

 

Hi Everyone!

I would like to introduce you to Jennifer McGinnis (Jenni), who will be helping OpenChain around Project Management moving forward.

Jenni has already been collaborating with Rachel in the background and will become more visible in our everyday activities. You can expect to meet her on calls, around our news and so on. I’m looking forward to this new chapter for OpenChain!

Regards

Shane


Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Rachel Braun <rbraun@...>
 

Thank you, all. I’ve included this on the calendar.
As soon as call-in details are available, please pass them along so the calendar instance can be updated.

Thank you!

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner
The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@...




On Feb 9, 2021, at 11:05 PM, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Sure! Will do. Rachel, over to you.

My original mail was based on the schedule frequency 2019/2020 😊

On Feb 10, 2021, at 12:53, hiroyuki.fukuchi@... wrote:

I think it is reasonable and realistic to have placeholder meetings every THREE months around the same date.
We will adjust when we finally decide the schedule.
Thank you.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...)
Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: japan-wg@...
<japan-wg@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:07 PM
To: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io
Cc: japan-wg@...; rbraun@...;
germany-wg@...; india-wg@...;
uk-wg@...; korea-wg@...;
taiwan-wg@...;
openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io;
education@...; operations@...
Subject: Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION
ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Hi Fukuchi San!

Is it ok if we add placeholder meetings every two months around the same date,
and then adjust as final decisions are made?

Shane

On Feb 8, 2021, at 18:03, Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@...> wrote:

Hi,

Japan WG is planning the next meeting on March 17(Wed).

We have not fixed the meeting schedule after April, but we will continuingly hold
a meeting per two to three months.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...) Sony

From: japan-wg@...
<japan-wg@...> On Behalf Of Rachel Braun
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:22 AM
To: germany-wg@...
Cc: OpenChain India <india-wg@...>; OpenChain
Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>; OpenChain UK
<uk-wg@...>; OpenChain Japan
<japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Korea
<korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan
<taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Education
<education@...>; operations
<operations@...>
Subject: Re: [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work
Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021
Importance: High

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain
calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at
your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or
standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar.

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@...<mailto:rbraun@...>












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@...<mailto:scoughlan@...>>
wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates
for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a
quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new
participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the
schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings
throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@...<mailto:scoughlan@...>
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org<http://www.linuxfoundation.org>

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject



















Re: [education] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

 

All groups, we are about to launch the first version of our calendar.

If you have not provided a meeting schedule, we will provisionally place you on a quarterly schedule beginning March, then arrange individual group dates one-to-one 😊

Rachael, do you have the bi-weekly tooling groups included?

On Feb 10, 2021, at 14:05, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@lists.openchainproject.org> wrote:

Sure! Will do. Rachel, over to you.

My original mail was based on the schedule frequency 2019/2020 😊

On Feb 10, 2021, at 12:53, hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com wrote:

I think it is reasonable and realistic to have placeholder meetings every THREE months around the same date.
We will adjust when we finally decide the schedule.
Thank you.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com)
Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:07 PM
To: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io
Cc: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; rbraun@linuxfoundation.org;
germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io;
education@lists.openchainproject.org; operations@openchainproject.org
Subject: Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION
ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Hi Fukuchi San!

Is it ok if we add placeholder meetings every two months around the same date,
and then adjust as final decisions are made?

Shane

On Feb 8, 2021, at 18:03, Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com> wrote:
Hi,

Japan WG is planning the next meeting on March 17(Wed).

We have not fixed the meeting schedule after April, but we will continuingly hold
a meeting per two to three months.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com) Sony

From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Rachel Braun
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:22 AM
To: germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
Cc: OpenChain India <india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain
Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>; OpenChain UK
<uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Japan
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Korea
<korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Taiwan
<taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Education
<education@lists.openchainproject.org>; operations
<operations@openchainproject.org>
Subject: Re: [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work
Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021
Importance: High

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain
calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at
your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or
standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar.

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:rbraun@linuxfoundation.org>












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates
for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a
quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new
participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the
schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings
throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org<http://www.linuxfoundation.org>

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject

















Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

 

Sure! Will do. Rachel, over to you.

My original mail was based on the schedule frequency 2019/2020 😊

On Feb 10, 2021, at 12:53, hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com wrote:

I think it is reasonable and realistic to have placeholder meetings every THREE months around the same date.
We will adjust when we finally decide the schedule.
Thank you.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com)
Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:07 PM
To: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io
Cc: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; rbraun@linuxfoundation.org;
germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org; korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org;
openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io;
education@lists.openchainproject.org; operations@openchainproject.org
Subject: Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION
ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Hi Fukuchi San!

Is it ok if we add placeholder meetings every two months around the same date,
and then adjust as final decisions are made?

Shane

On Feb 8, 2021, at 18:03, Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com> wrote:
Hi,

Japan WG is planning the next meeting on March 17(Wed).

We have not fixed the meeting schedule after April, but we will continuingly hold
a meeting per two to three months.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com) Sony

From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Rachel Braun
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:22 AM
To: germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
Cc: OpenChain India <india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain
Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>; OpenChain UK
<uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Japan
<japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Korea
<korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Taiwan
<taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Automotive
<openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Education
<education@lists.openchainproject.org>; operations
<operations@openchainproject.org>
Subject: Re: [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work
Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021
Importance: High

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain
calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at
your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or
standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar.

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:rbraun@linuxfoundation.org>












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates
for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a
quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new
participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the
schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings
throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org<http://www.linuxfoundation.org>

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject














Re: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

 

Hi Fukuchi San!

Is it ok if we add placeholder meetings every two months around the same date, and then adjust as final decisions are made?

Shane

On Feb 8, 2021, at 18:03, Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@sony.com> wrote:

Hi,

Japan WG is planning the next meeting on March 17(Wed).

We have not fixed the meeting schedule after April, but we will continuingly hold a meeting per two to three months.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@sony.com)
Sony

From: japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org <japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Rachel Braun
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:22 AM
To: germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org
Cc: OpenChain India <india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Tooling <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Automotive <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>; OpenChain Education <education@lists.openchainproject.org>; operations <operations@openchainproject.org>
Subject: Re: [japan-wg] [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021
Importance: High

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar.

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:rbraun@linuxfoundation.org>












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org>
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org<http://www.linuxfoundation.org>

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject












Re: [germany-wg] ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

Rachel Braun <rbraun@...>
 

Hello, all!

Following up on Shane’s message below regarding the global OpenChain calendar. Please provide (provisional) dates for your planned 2021 meetings at your earliest convenience. These meetings can be bi-weekly, once a quarter, or standalone meetings - they can all be included on the global calendar. 

Thank you to those groups that have already shared their dates!

Warmly,

Rachel Braun
Event & Meeting Planner & Interim Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
M: 608-669-3507 (Time Zone: Central)
E: rbraun@...












On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:13 AM, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@...       
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject







41 - 60 of 111