Date   

ACTION ITEM: OpenChain Work Groups - Our Meeting Schedule for 2021

 

Dear all

I would like to create a global calendar for OpenChain hosted on the website.

Can you coordinate your work group with Rachel to provide (provisional) dates for your meetings in 2021? It does not matter if you meet bi-weekly or once a quarter, if we could create this rough guide it would be really, really useful for new participants.

For work groups without a regular schedule, I propose we put something on the schedule for each quarter, starting with a meeting in mid-March.

For everyone else, please let Rachel know your basic idea for meetings throughout the year.

Let’s do this and make it super easy for people to jump in.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject


REMINDER: OpenChain Webinar #17 - LFX: Tools to Build and Scale Sustainable Technologies - Today at 7am CET / 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST

 

Reminder :)

OpenChain Webinar #17 - LFX: Tools to Build and Scale Sustainable Technologies - Today at 7am CET / 2pm CST / 3pm KST+JST

LFX is a toolkit built to facilitate every aspect of open source development. We will get a full overview of project analytic tools, IP risk containment, security and Crowdfunding.

This is a must-watch. No registration. Free for everyone.

Catch you in 45 minutes.
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/02/01/openchain-webinar-17


Monthly Webinars + Global Work Team Calls - New Schedule

 

Dear everyone

We have had feedback throughout the community that people want to have the option of attending all the webinars and all the global calls from Europe and Asia. This was previously impossible due to timing across the world. To address this, from February onward we will have a new schedule. If you are on the main mailing list, you will already have received updated calendar invitations. These are also attached below for your reference, and the new schedule is mapped out:

First Monday Webinar + Second Monday Global Work Team Call:
22:00 Pacific (PST)
Tuesday:
06:00 London (GMT)
07:00 Berlin (CET)
13:00 Beijing / Taipei (CST)
14:00 Seoul / Tokyo (KST / JST)

Third Monday Webinar + Fourth Monday Global Work Team Call:
07:00 Pacific (PST)
16:00 Berlin (CET)
15:00 London (GMT)
22:00 China (CST)
23:00 Tokyo (KST / JST)

I am looking forward to welcoming more of you from more diverse geographies to our calls. With ISO 5230 deploying across the world, our collaboration in 2021 will be more important than ever.

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject


Take two minutes to support OpenChain at this unique moment

 

Hello community!

I would like to ask for your support as OpenChain formally announces our graduation from ISO.

You are our influencers, and your reach is precisely what we need to help bring hundreds of new people and organizations into the fold. We want to support them on their journey to adoption, deployment and conformance around the ISO Standard for compliance.

If you could share one or more of our core news announcements below across your social media it would be tremendously useful. A moment to speak to our developments in your own words can have a huge impact.

Main ISO announcement:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/12/15/openchain-2-1-is-iso5230

Toyota conformance announcement:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/12/15/toyota-iso-5230

NCSOFT conformance announcement:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/12/15/ncsoft-conformance-iso-iec-5230

Thank you in advance for lending a hand this week, and helping to ensure the compliance landscape is transformed as we enter 2021.

Regards

Shane


Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject


OpenChain Self-Certification - Downloadable Self Certification Questionnaire

 

Greetings again all

Our web-app currently links to a rather bare-bones autogenerated printable Self Certification Questionnaire for those who wish to be analoge :)
https://openchain-project.github.io/conformance-questionnaire/questionnaire.pdf

This is being replaced by an easier to use document. This document is also starting out barebones but is ready for expansion. How granular do you think we should go? Do we add the definitions from the spec? Do we start with detailed explanatory language? What would be useful for you or your (internal/external) clients?


Re: [openchain] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed

 

Thanks Oliver!

World, let’s get at it!

Meanwhile, Alex, can you prepare a blog post?

On Dec 14, 2020, at 22:09, Oliver Fendt <oliver.fendt@siemens.com> wrote:

Hi all

The CFP for the OpenChain dev-room at FOSDEM 2021 is now linked at the FOSDEM site
https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/track/openchain/
We are looking forward to receive your submissions

Ciao
Oliver

From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Montag, 14. Dezember 2020 11:58
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed

Forwarding to the world!


Begin forwarded message:

From: "Oliver Fendt" <oliver.fendt@siemens.com>
Subject: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed
Date: December 11, 2020 21:35:51 JST
To: "oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io" <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>
Reply-To: oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io

Hi all,

perhaps you already recognized that there is an OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021.
I have drafted a CFP for presentations to be held in the OpenChain devroom. Please check https://github.com/Open-Source-Compliance/Sharing-creates-value/blob/master/Events/FOSDEM/FOSDEM-2021/OpenChain-devroom-CFP.md

Since time is running and the CFP must be online at the official FOSDEM website, I need your help:
1. Please review the CFP and improve it
2. Please volunteer as a member of the devroom organizer - we need to have some people, who are willing to review submissions and to draft the agenda for the devroom. I do not have experience in organizing a FOSDEM devroom but I think 5 or 7 persons might be ok. Please indicate your willingness either by responding to the mailing list or to me personally.
3. once we have a team, I will create a mailing list

Most important now is to get the CFP ready and to submit it to the FOSDEM organizers, so please review the CFP

Thank you very much

Ciao
Oliver







[oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed

 

Forwarding to the world!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Oliver Fendt" <oliver.fendt@...>
Subject: [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed
Date: December 11, 2020 21:35:51 JST

Hi all,

perhaps you already recognized that there is an OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021.
I have drafted a CFP for presentations to be held in the OpenChain devroom. Please check https://github.com/Open-Source-Compliance/Sharing-creates-value/blob/master/Events/FOSDEM/FOSDEM-2021/OpenChain-devroom-CFP.md

Since time is running and the CFP must be online at the official FOSDEM website, I need your help:
1. Please review the CFP and improve it
2. Please volunteer as a member of the devroom organizer - we need to have some people, who are willing to review submissions and to draft the agenda for the devroom. I do not have experience in organizing a FOSDEM devroom but I think 5 or 7 persons might be ok. Please indicate your willingness either by responding to the mailing list or to me personally.
3. once we have a team, I will create a mailing list

Most important now is to get the CFP ready and to submit it to the FOSDEM organizers, so please review the CFP

Thank you very much

Ciao
Oliver







OpenChain Advent Calendar Day 1

 

Our wonderful Japanese Work Group is running their annual advent calendar in English and Japanese. You can check out the daily publications here:
https://qiita.com/advent-calendar/2020/openchainjapanwg

I am also republishing each item and advertising them to executives, legal and project management on LinkedIn and Facebook with a nine day offset, providing community visability throughout the holiday season, including during the days when people are likely to have more time to read. While you may not see the adverts yourself (but if you do, share!), you can check out the format with the first day being promoted here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2020/12/01/openchain-advent-calendar-day-1

Thank you Ayumi for making this happen! And Endo San too!


Big News about Big News: OpenChain is ISO/IEC 5230:2020 on 14th December

 

Just got an email from ISO confirming our final number: ISO/IEC 5230:2020

We are listed in the database for release on December 14th. 

Watch this space.


OpenChain Webinar #15: Michael Poe on His Journey to Open Source @ December 7th at 9am Pacific / 5pm UK / 6pm CET

 

We will be hearing from Michael G. Poe, a newcomer to the world of Open Source Compliance and current Sales Manager with FossID. Michael will share his thoughts on his surprising journey from consumer products to software, and how the underlying principles of the open source community have enabled him along the way. Learn more:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/11/27/openchain-webinar-15
This is the final episode of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series for 2020. We have featured international speakers on a wide range of topics related to open source compliance challenges and solutions. Learn more here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews
We will be back in early 2021 with more speakers, discussions and insights.


Agenda announced for the next OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting

Marie Parkinson
 

The next OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting, taking place via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00-16:00 will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about OpenChain adoption. We have a full agenda planned with a fantastic line-up of speakers:
 
14:00 Welcome and introduction by Andrew Katz (Orcro) & Sami Atabani (Arm)
14:05 News and Updates by Andrew Katz & Sami Atabani
  • The progress of the ISO
  • Introducing the Code of Conduct
  • Feedback from the Open Compliance Summit
  • Reports from other groups:
  1. Tooling Group
  2. Training
  3. International Groups
  4. Specification
  • Any other news from people present
14:30 The European Open Source Strategy, overview and highlights discussion chaired by by Andrew Katz
14:50 The Role of the OSPO: Open Source and Comcast by Nithya Ruff
15:10 The ARM OSPO: experiences and insights by Sami Atabani
15:30 OSPO Q&A and discussion chaired by by Sami Atabani
15:50 AOB
16:00 Thank you and Goodbye
 
To reserve your place and receive the login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form: https://ocukwgdec.eventbrite.co.uk


Re: OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting – 3rd of December 2020

 

On Nov 25, 2020, at 17:34, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@lists.openchainproject.org> wrote:

The next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting takes place virtually via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00 GMT.

Book Now
To reserve your free place on the virtual meeting, on 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00, please complete the online booking form.]

Join the OpenChain UK Work Group
https://lists.openchainproject.org/g/uk-wg




OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting – 3rd of December 2020

 

The next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting takes place virtually via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00 GMT.

Book Now
To reserve your free place on the virtual meeting, on 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00, please complete the online booking form.]

Join the OpenChain UK Work Group
https://lists.openchainproject.org/g/uk-wg


Event: OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting - Thursday, 3 December 2020 #cal-invite

uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

OpenChain UK Work Group December Meeting

When:
Thursday, 3 December 2020
2:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) Europe/London

Where:
Zoom

Organizer: Moorcrofts marketing@... 07463994834

Description:

The third OpenChain UK Work Group meeting is being held via Zoom on Thursday 3 December from 14:00 – 16:00 GMT.

The meeting will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about OpenChain adoption, which hopefully by the date of the meeting will have been released as an official ISO standard. There will also be presentations from OpenChain members, sharing their experiences and the practical steps and aspects they adopted, along with the lessons they have learnt from their approach to conformance.

Bookings for the December meeting are now open and can be made via the Eventbrite booking form.


Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Andrew Katz
 

Excellent!

 

From: main@... <main@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020 at 15:52
To: main@... <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>, OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Ha! Happens. 🙂 At least on the 3rd,  I can join. Count me in!

 

Regards,

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor

Open Source - Blockchain

M: +41 794728437

in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Andrew Katz via lists.openchainproject.org <andrew.katz=moorcrofts.com@...>
Sent: Tuesday 17 November 2020 16:45
To: main@... <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

 

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

Hi Gilles

 

My apologies - it’s definitely the 3rd. I’m not sure what happened here but I will correct it ASAP

 

Best

 

Andrew

 

Andrew Katz

+44 7970 835001

I'm emailing from my smartphone, so please excuse terseness!

 



On 17 Nov 2020, at 3:35 pm, Gilles Gravier via lists.openchainproject.org <gilles.gravier=wipro.com@...> wrote:



Here is the culprit screen:

 

<Screenshot 2020-11-17 16.31.28.png>

 

 

Regards,

<Outlook-u1docq4t.gif>

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor

Open Source - Blockchain

M: +41 794728437

in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: Gilles Gravier (Securities) <gilles.gravier@...>
Sent: Tuesday 17 November 2020 16:31
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

 

Team,

 

I just got the invitation for Dec's OpenChain UK meeting. But there's something wrong with it. The email says Dec 2nd. Eventbrite graphics also say Dec 2nd... but when signing up, the calendar and ticket information is for Dec 3rd. 🙂

 

So... Wednesday 2nd? Or Thursday 3rd?

 

Probably needs some clearing up on eventbrite!

 

Regards,

<Outlook-10v33p20.gif>

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor

Open Source - Blockchain

M: +41 794728437

in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Friday 4 September 2020 09:27
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

 

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

<OpenChain-social-media-artwork-2160x1080px-sept.jpeg>

 

The OpenChain UK Work Group is holding its second meeting via Zoom on Wednesday 30 September from 14:00 – 16:00 BST.

This meeting will build on the success of the inaugural meeting in July which attracted a stellar roster of speakers, including: Shane Coughlan (Linux Foundation), Kate Stewart (Linux Foundation), Hiroyuki Fukuchi (Sony), Andrew Katz (Orcro), Sami Atabani (Arm),Thomas Steenbergen (HERE Technologies) and Mirko Boehm, as well as a diverse range of delegates from around the world.

 

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'



Andrew Katz
Partner
LinkedIn icon Twitter icon 
 
Logo T: 01628 470000
DD: +44 (0) 1628 470003
M:+44 (0) 7970 835001
E: Andrew.Katz@...
Moorcrofts LLP | Thames House, Mere Park, Marlow | SL7 1PB, Bucks, GB
Excellence

Registered in England & Wales OC 311818 Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know. we store email addresses and the names of addressees to assist with future correspondence. Please be aware of the increase in fraud and cyber crime. any email that appears to come from Moorcrofts LLP which provides different bank details or indicates a change of our bank details is unlikely to be genuine. You should not act on any information contained in the email or reply to it. Instead please contact us immediately to check our account details '. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.

Moorcrofts LLP



Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Andrew Katz
 

Hi Gilles

My apologies - it’s definitely the 3rd. I’m not sure what happened here but I will correct it ASAP

Best

Andrew

Andrew Katz
+44 7970 835001
I'm emailing from my smartphone, so please excuse terseness!


On 17 Nov 2020, at 3:35 pm, Gilles Gravier via lists.openchainproject.org <gilles.gravier=wipro.com@...> wrote:


Here is the culprit screen:

<Screenshot 2020-11-17 16.31.28.png>


Regards,
<Outlook-u1docq4t.gif>


Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor
Open Source - Blockchain
M: +41 794728437
in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: Gilles Gravier (Securities) <gilles.gravier@...>
Sent: Tuesday 17 November 2020 16:31
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time
 
Team,

I just got the invitation for Dec's OpenChain UK meeting. But there's something wrong with it. The email says Dec 2nd. Eventbrite graphics also say Dec 2nd... but when signing up, the calendar and ticket information is for Dec 3rd. 🙂

So... Wednesday 2nd? Or Thursday 3rd?

Probably needs some clearing up on eventbrite!

Regards,
<Outlook-10v33p20.gif>


Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor
Open Source - Blockchain
M: +41 794728437
in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Friday 4 September 2020 09:27
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time
 

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

<OpenChain-social-media-artwork-2160x1080px-sept.jpeg>

The OpenChain UK Work Group is holding its second meeting via Zoom on Wednesday 30 September from 14:00 – 16:00 BST.

This meeting will build on the success of the inaugural meeting in July which attracted a stellar roster of speakers, including: Shane Coughlan (Linux Foundation), Kate Stewart (Linux Foundation), Hiroyuki Fukuchi (Sony), Andrew Katz (Orcro), Sami Atabani (Arm),Thomas Steenbergen (HERE Technologies) and Mirko Boehm, as well as a diverse range of delegates from around the world.

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'


Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams Call - This Monday at 9am Pacific

 

Dear All

As per our discussion on the Spec Work Team call last month, our Second Monday and Fourth Monday calls will now be global work team calls. Tooling, Automotive, Specification, Conformance. All topics on the table, and a goal of having 360 degree coverage.

Join us on Monday at 9am Pacific for the first discussion.

For those in Asia, we will be holding the next call on the Fourth Monday at 5pm Pacific.

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Regards

Shane



Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/openchainproject


REMINDER: OpenChain Virtual Meetings - Bookable Rooms – Free and Open to All

 

The OpenChain Project has a global community of organizations working together to make open source compliance faster, easier and more effective. We have local work teams in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India and Germany, as well as international work teams covering automotive, reference tooling and education.

With physical meetings on pause due to COVID-19 we are providing enhanced support for remote meetings to our work teams, to organizations and to people who want to make use of remote conferencing. Our Zoom room provides you with video chat for up to 100 people, screen sharing and other features to run meetings, webinars and round tables. There is no cost and there are no restrictions to use as long as the topic is open source compliance.

You can book a meeting at the link below. Each meeting slot is 30 minutes. Priority is for OpenChain meetings, so other compliance discussion bookings may be adjusted if there is overlap. We do not envision this happening often.

Schedule a Meeting
https://calendly.com/openchainproject

Please note: the organizer or host should schedule a meeting on our system and then invite their attendees separately. Our booking system is just for letting organizers know which slots are available. All meetings have video and audio recorded by our system for potential later review.


Re: [india-wg] [germany-wg] OpenChain Mini-Summit – The International Standard for Open Source Compliance – Your Certification Options – 29th October 2020 @ 15:00 CET / UTC+1

 

Absolutely. It will be recorded. You will lose the chance for asking questions but you can get the core content :)

On Oct 29, 2020, at 22:10, Klaus Gmeinwieser <Klaus.Gmeinwieser@...> wrote:


Hi Shane,

unfortunately I cannot fully attend this summit. Is is planned to provide a video of this session for offline view?
Would be great!!

Thank you very much in advance & Regards
Klaus


Canon Production Printing Germany GmbH & Co. KG
P.O. Box 1260, 85581 Poing
Siemensallee 2, 85586 Poing
Germany | www.cpp.canon

Canon Production Printing Germany GmbH & Co. KG.
The company is a limited partnership with its registered office in Poing - Trade Register HRA 100955 (Amtsgericht München) - WEEE-Reg. - No. DE 888 05 443

General Partner: Canon Production Printing Geschäftsführungsgesellschaft mbH Registered Office: Poing
Trade Register HRB 206480 (Amtsgericht München)
Executive Officer: André Mittelsteiner, Beate Reisinger
 

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or with a 'reply' message and delete the message and its attachment(s), if any, from your system(s). Thank you for your co-operation.


Von: germany-wg@... [germany-wg@...]" im Auftrag von "Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org [scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020 12:53
An: OpenChain Main; OpenChain Germany; OpenChain Partners; OpenChain UK; OpenChain India
Betreff: [germany-wg] OpenChain Mini-Summit – The International Standard for Open Source Compliance – Your Certification Options – 29th October 2020 @ 15:00 CET / UTC+1

<Certification Mini Summit 2020.png>
The OpenChain Project will host a special three hour mini-summit to explain the three options for compliance to the International Standard for open source compliance. It will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask the experts about all aspect of certification. This event is free to join and requires no registration. 

At the end of this mini-summit you will have a clear picture of the certification options available for the International Standard for open source compliance. You will understand the process for self-managed certification and the options for collaborating with trusted partners.

Join Us @ 15:00 ~ 18:00 CET / UTC+1 – 29th October 2020

This will be a Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456


[openchain] Open Compliance Summit - Schedule

Alexandra Boehm <aleksa.boehm@...>
 

The schedule for Open Compliance Summit has been announced! Join us on December 1, 2020 and be part of the only compliance summit in the world of open source.





61 - 80 of 111