[openchain] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed

Thanks Oliver!

World, let’s get at it!

Meanwhile, Alex, can you prepare a blog post?

On Dec 14, 2020, at 22:09, Oliver Fendt <oliver.fendt@siemens.com> wrote:

Hi all

The CFP for the OpenChain dev-room at FOSDEM 2021 is now linked at the FOSDEM site
https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/track/openchain/
We are looking forward to receive your submissions

Ciao
Oliver

From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Montag, 14. Dezember 2020 11:58
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] [oss-based-compliance-tooling] OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021 help needed

Forwarding to the world!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Oliver Fendt" <oliver.fendt@siemens.com>
Date: December 11, 2020 21:35:51 JST
To: "oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io" <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>

Hi all,

perhaps you already recognized that there is an OpenChain devroom at FOSDEM 2021.
I have drafted a CFP for presentations to be held in the OpenChain devroom. Please check https://github.com/Open-Source-Compliance/Sharing-creates-value/blob/master/Events/FOSDEM/FOSDEM-2021/OpenChain-devroom-CFP.md

Since time is running and the CFP must be online at the official FOSDEM website, I need your help:
1. Please review the CFP and improve it
2. Please volunteer as a member of the devroom organizer - we need to have some people, who are willing to review submissions and to draft the agenda for the devroom. I do not have experience in organizing a FOSDEM devroom but I think 5 or 7 persons might be ok. Please indicate your willingness either by responding to the mailing list or to me personally.
3. once we have a team, I will create a mailing list

Most important now is to get the CFP ready and to submit it to the FOSDEM organizers, so please review the CFP

Thank you very much

Ciao
Oliver